The First Fight

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years later

 

Dara's P.O.V

 

My life in Seoul was not something which I foresee to happen.

 

The first year of our transfer was both fun and a struggle. My parents tried their best to support all our needs and I am very thankful for that.

My siblings and I all have a hard time adjusting to our new environment but thanks to my new found friends it gets easier as days go by.

 

Let me tell you something about my friends..

 

First, we are inseparable, even though our days are full of teasing, bickering, occasional hitting, and awesome good times we know we always got each other's backs.

 

We had lunch and snack break together,  we studied and eat out together, spend weekends on arcades and karaoke bars or having a picnic in the park while the guys play ball. We were young, wild and free and we are literally living the best years of our life. We all have something in common and that is singing and our love for music.

I was closest to BOM who I considered as my sister and Jiyong who unexpectedly become my best friend even though we did not have a great start.

 

Speaking of Jiyong, all of our friends can't believe how close we have become.

We became close after that childish deal we made back in grade school. Yes, He is annoying but he can be sweet also.

I hated his guts and I always thought of him as an arrogant playful kid well he still is but when it comes to me he becomes this adorable but sometimes annoying overprotective but sweet oppa. He views me as her little sweet innocent dongseng that nobody should mess around. He can never say no to me which I take advantage as much as I can..kekeke He treats me like a princess and I know I'm the only one who can tame his playfulness. I find his overprotectiveness sweet but sometimes he goes over the top which irritated me at times cause I am not the same clumsy little girl anymore.

I can also see that girls in our school are starting to notice him ever since he let go of his oversized tee and his hip-hop wannabee days which I always find cute. Now, he dresses well and badass which matches his playfulness. I don't know if he noticed it but when girls flirt around him he effortlessly makes the girls heart melt with just a smirk or a grin.

We live our worlds around each other that sometimes we find it hard letting others in.

 

Since we are neighbours, I became a constant visitor at his house during weekends.

I always woke him up early in the morning on Saturdays just so he can accompany me in playing with Hanji, Riding a bike or playing Xbox.

His mom bakes a lot and my favourite is her special  CHOCOLATE CIP COOKIES AND APPLE PIE. One reason why I became close to him:) kekeke

 

Our friends tease us that we might as well live together or just get married since we are always together.

 

LIKE WHAT? Just thinking about it makes me puke.. I will only marry the guy of my dreams and the guy I will love for the rest of my life.

 

No kidding, I love Jiyong cause he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter