Giving In Part 2

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

 

SIGH...

 

I think this is my 112 sigh this day..

 

After what happened yesterday in the rooftop and the clinic. I thought everything will be fine and will fall back to places..

 

But I am definitely wrong.. I gave Dee some space yesterday to collect her thoughts hoping she will forgive me..

 

I woke up so early cause I actually did not sleep much thinking of ways how I will make it up to her and my initial move was to wait for her outside her house and accompany her to school as we used to... It's Friday today and Dee always has a good mood during Fridays..

 

I am keeping my hopes up.. I woke up early, took a nice long bath, ate my breakfast and fixed my hair. I never really cared how I looked before cause I know I look good no matter what I wear or how I style my clothes *Yes I am a cocky bastard but I am only telling the truth.. But I think That's one thing when you realized that you are in love with someone.. You would always want to look good in front of her. So after 15 minutes of fixing my hair, I was finally satisfied with how I looked.. 

 

 

I grab my bag and the little surprised I got fo her yesterday, kiss my mom goodbye who is, by the way, looking creepily at me and I was out.. I was humming a love song while walking outside our yard.. I ruffled Gaho's Hair and continued walking straight to Dee's house..

 

 

I am smiling giddily the whole time anticipating my awaited reunion with my best friend.. I realized 1 week without her feels like 1 year and I miss her so much..

I hope somehow she misses me too.

 

 

We have almost 40 minutes before our first class start.. Dee usually left home for school 30 minutes before our first class so I am sure she hadn't left yet..

 

 

 

I checked the small paper bag I was holding suppressing my giddy smile.. Yesterday before going home I decided to buy something for Dee so I went to this shop with really cool items that we both like.. There is a specific cap that catches my attention which definitely suits Dee.. Dee likes caps, Bonnets, scarfs or pretty much anything boyish that covers her hair. But amongst them she like caps the most that's why she always sneak in my room borrowing mine all the time..

 

I got her the pink and black cap and before I can control myself I got the matching cap in yellow and black colour. Yes, that's our favourite colours..

 

I was turning red when I imagined us wearing it the same time, we will definitely look like a couple.. I am flushed with the image that crosses my mind and I definitely like it..

 

I was tapping my foot on the ground, my smile slowly faltering when I noticed that it's been 30 minutes now and Dee was not yet out.. 

 

 

I am slightly becoming worried If I miss her and she went to school already..I was about to go inside their yard when I heard the front door opens.. I quickly hide behind the gate and was planning to surprise Dee.. My smile was back and my heart was beating like crazy..

 

I can hear the hurried footsteps near me and just when she was finished closing their gate and turn I blocked her way with the sweetest smile on my face.

 

"Good morning Dee! I was waiting for you for half an hour already.. I thought you weren't gonna come to school and was about to go inside your house to check.. you always go to school early so I became a little worried.." I told her cheerfully while trying to get her backpack..

 

 

"What are you doing here? I didn't tell you to wait for me.. You should have gone to school alone."  She told me irritatedly.

 

 

I can see she was shocked on seeing me and was even pissed off, the reactions I was not hoping for but then I hide my sadness and still smiled at her.

 

 

"I waited for you so we can go together to school like we used to.. Cmon, give me your bag..it looks heavy..I will carry it" I answered back while smiling brightly at her.

 

 

 

She gave me her infamous death glare and tried to avoid me by walking passed me, my reflexes got the best of me and I find myself holding her arm and spinning her back at me.

 

 

"Dee please, I am trying here.. Can we just go back to the way we were before? Tell me what should I do for you to forgive me.. Do you want to punch me again?

I will do anything just don't avoid me please.." I told her gently while looking straight to her eyes trying to convey my sincerity..

 

 

 

She was speechless for a second and looks down avoiding my eyes and tried to remove my hands on her arms when I suddenly pulled her close to my chest and hugged her tight, dropping the paper bag I was holding on the pavement. I am clearly not thinking and I am letting my heart do his own thing.. I terribly miss her and I can't help myself any longer. The longingness, sadness and hope in my heart finally exploded resulting in this uncalculated actions.

 

 

 

"I miss you, Dee,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter