The First Touch

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I came five minutes earlier before the first period starts at school. I am in 3rd Grade Class 1.

Yes, I may not look smart and seems like always play around but I am actually serious when it comes to studying.

 

Although I'm not the typical bookworm type I have been gifted to have a very sharp memory and intellectual reasoning.

 

Good thing our teacher was not here yet, I went to my friends and greet them.

"Hyung, You are early today and you seem so happy, something good happened?." Seungri said.

 

I just smiled giddily at them.

 

"yah! will you stop that! you are acting strange and it's freaking us out!" that's coming from TOP hyung's mouth.

 

I was ready to retaliate with the goofy smile in my face when our teacher came to our room. We immediately took our seats and act normal.

 

"Goodmorning Kids, We have a new student who will join our class starting today. She is from Busan Elementary School and her name is Sandara Park sshi- I expect you all to be nice and treat her well arasso?" Our teacher says.

 

I am not interested so I lay down my head on top of my arms hoping to somehow take a quick nap.

 

 

"Sandara sshi- please come in and introduce yourself" My teacher continued. 

 

I heard small footsteps and then that sweet voice came.

"Anyonghaseyo, Sandara Park imnida, but you can call me dara, I'm 10 years old. Please take care of me." the new girl stated.

 

I suddenly raise my head up upon hearing her introduction, THAT CANT BE, This is unbelievable, I thought but then I saw her face when she looks at my direction.

 

I can't help but smirk again thinking this will surely be a fun year. 

She caught my eye and it seems like she remembers me too due to the shocked look on her face but before anyone else notice, she looks the other way and gave my other classmates that bright smile of hers.

 

She bows at everyone still with that smile on her face which kinda anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter