The Chase Part 1

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S  POV

 

Do you know what I like doing during free period?

 

About a week ago I will say hanging out with Ji in the rooftop, playing music or just goofing around with the gang or dozing off together enjoying the silence and cool wind..

 

But that's a week ago when we were still in good terms.. not today where I am currently in the school clinic with that who is being tended by the schools nurse due to the punch I just gave him 15 minutes ago..

 

 

what? why should I be guilty, he brought this to himself and he also told us he will go to clinic a while ago cause he is not feeling well but instead I found him in the rooftop.. Well, now he is not lying anymore cause indeed he is in the clinic, Thanks to yours trully...

 

 

 

 

How did we end up here? Well...

 

30 minutes ago

 

After Jiyong left to go to the clinic as what he told us, I decided to go to the rooftop to kill some time and to think..

 

A lot of things has happen with Jiyong and me which I can't really understand..

 

After the incident last Monday at Jiyong's house.. I decided to stop pestering him and give him some space..

 

I admit I'm hurt and I am still hurting whenever he ignores me but I don't want him to see that..

 

I have stop trying to read his actions and trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with him..

 

I still can't see what I did for him to be angry at me like that, I even tried to reach out to him so many times just to be point blank rejected and even humiliated.. 

 

 

Ji is such a bully... I thought we pass through that stage but I guess we are back again like the first time we met..

 

I had enough of his tantrums.. He is right we are not kids anymore.. And if he can treat me like this why the should I treat him better..

 

An eye for an eye.. If he can pretend I did not exist I can very well do that to him too..

 

 

Luckily, Tabi is always there to cheer me up.. He might not be asking what happen to me and Ji but I know that he wants to know too but just keep mum cause he doesn't want to upset me more..

 

But today , I wanna be alone to figure things out so I said to my friends that I will just be on the rooftop to try some melodies with my guitar that's been stuck in my head for a while.

 

 

Tabi offered to accompany me, But I told him I wanna be alone for some time and won't take long.. He looks hesitant to let me go but I smiled at him and assured him I will be fine..

 

So here I am in the rooftop.. I drop off my guitar in the bench and was about to sit on it when I heard someone shouting..

 

"BABOYAH, Kwon Jiyong BABOYAH" the voice I knew so well shouted..

 

I got curious on what he is doing so I decided to check it out and found myself standing behind him..

 

I did not said anything and he seem to not noticed my presence too..

 

This guy has turned mental.. That's what my thoughts are saying.. I was about to leave and let him be when he  suddenly turned around.. Too late, He already saw me..

 

He looked shocked to see me and I was shocked too cause he caught me..

 

I can't seem to move my feet and found myself staring at him..

 

I was shocked with the intensity of his stare and saw something in his eyes that is strange and I can't explain..

 

 

We are not talking and I can't take the way he looks at me.. So I put my head down and was about to turn around whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter