Confusion

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

It's Official... I'm an ..

 

When did all of this become so complicated and so damn difficult?

 

Why am I acting like a temperamental thug who's out for blood?

 

I can't even understand myself.

 

All I know is I got so irritated at Dee during the game last Friday when she seems to be so focused on TOP hyung she barely noticed her environment and even me..

 

 

She was looking at him like he is some kind of a superhero and it makes me wanna punch TOP hyung for some reason I can't even comprehend..

 

WTH? I'm not a violent person, In fact, I hate any kinds of violence so why am I thinking of such things?

 

 

So I did the most rational thing to do before I exploded.. I walked out and never looked back..

 

The gang was sure confused about my actions and wondering why am I acting like a royal bastard that I am.. That's why I have been avoiding them for the past two days.. cause I know they will bombard me with a lot of questions and I honestly don't know how I will answer them.

 

I have successfully dodge any unwanted interrogation this weekend, I even pretended and ask mom to tell Dee that I was sick..but I know hell is coming today.. I will not be able to avoid them at school.. so I am contemplating now how will I escape this little mess that I have caused upon myself coolly and still I'm clueless..

 

 

To hell with it, I did not even get enough sleep for the past three nights since Friday thinking about it.. the more I think about it , the more I get pissed off cause I always end up thinking about how Dee looks at TOP hyung and how she gets all cute and sweet in front of him..

 

That tiny little weasel will really be the death of me..

 

 

 

I checked my phone for the hundred times while eating my breakfast.

 

I know my friends are just worried at me cause its not typical for me to act like this especially Dee, she will be the most affected to this and as evident on all the texts I am getting from her, the calls I ignored I can't imagine how frustrated she was and even pissed off at me right now.

 

I tried my best to ignore all of it even though I really wanna talk to her and say sorry for being an .. but I just can't cause every time I will try to call her back the image of her with that strange look and the sweet smile on her face directed to TOP hyung flashed before my eyes and before I know it the weird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter