|| Chapter 3 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello hello~ heol I feel like a bad author nim :( haven't updated in like days hehe. Well here's chapter 3 :)

Also please check out my other Seventeen fanfic, What Could Go Wrong?

OOh and I'm gonna go put this in the foreword later on cause I forgot to mention it but I'm pretty sure Seventeen's characters in this story is very OTL haha I really don't think they're this mean but they have to be for the sake of the story hehe enjoy!

Yoojung P.O.V

You've been warned

What is that supposed to mean? I'm pretty sure it was from Seventeen cause afterall it did have the number '17' on it. While I was walking someone pulled me into a room and closed the door. I look up and see Doyoon panicking.

"Yah Jang Doyoon. What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Oh god, Seventeen's gonna get you" he says still panicking.

"What?" I say.

"Aish you should've never saved me! Don't you know what they do?" he says ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Um no I really don't" I say totally confused as in what was going on.

"They're going to make your life miserable! They-they're gonna like bow down to them or something!" he says.

"Um still clueless" I say scratching my head.

"OMG! They do this to everyone that gets in their way or offend them! Like there was this guy named Jiwan and he like did something like you. He pulled a fight with one of the Seventeen members cause they did something to him. All he did was kick them and punch them but Seventeen freakin made his life hellish! It turned out really bad that he had to go to another city!" Doyoon said.

I was shocked. I didn't the kingkas of our school was THAT bad.

"How come no one does or says anything?" I ask.

"Parents. Parents are rich. Remember Wonwoo's parents own Jeon Company, one of the most successful buisnesses in Korea. Then there's Jihoon's parents who own a pretty big restaurant. Seungcheol's parents own like bunch of land or something. Oh and Seungkwan's parents own-"

"OKAY!" I say cutting him off, "I asked a simple question 'How come no one does or says anything?' not their's parents biography" I say holding my hand up to stop him from saying anything else.

He laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Ah Yoojungie. I just want to keep you safe you know!" he says.

"Yoojungie? Oh and trust me you are" I say.

"It's my new nickname for you" he says smiling. "We should get back to class now. BYE YOOJUNGIE!" he yells running off. I chuckle and head out. I go into my classroom to find my desk not there.

"Um where's my desk?" I ask a girl.

"I don't know" she says very sassily. (A/N: Is that even a word? I think it is haha)

I roll my eyes and look around the classroom, but I still can't find it. The door opens and a guy comes in holding a desk and puts it in front of me.

"Here's your desk m'lady" he says snickering and high-fiving his friends. I look down to see carvings of messages on it.

""

"Don't mess with our Seventeen oppas or this happens!"

"No one likes you"

"Go to hell"

I feel tears forming in my eyes. I wipe them off and sit down. The teacher comes and sees my desk.

"Yoojung! What did you do to your desk?!" she yells at me.

"I-I didn't-" I say.

"I know you probably didn't do it. But it is your desk. I'll get in trouble if I didn't get you detention" she says handing me a slip. Detention? This is the first time I got!

"Y-yes ma'am" I say getting up to get the slip. Students are snickering and laughing at me.

"Oh look the goody two shoes got detention poor her!" a boy comments.

"Do you want it too?" the teacher says to the boy.

He sinks down in his seat and murmers something no else can hear. I sit back down and the girl behind me whispers in my ear.

"Your hell is just starting Kim Yoojung"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter