|| Chapter 1 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there~ this will be the first chapter of "Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas" While you're at it you can go check out my other Seventeen fanfic "What Could Go Wrong?" I hope you enjoy this! :)))

Oh and if you're wondering who the OC is shipped with.. it's a mystery! It will get unveiled slowly throughout the story so stay tune to find out~

Without furder ado here's "Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas" Chapter 1!

Yoojung P.O.V

Rrringgg Rrringgg

"Oh my shut up" I say to myself..well to my phone. I get up and look at the time. 7:30 A.M. Oh I have time school doesn't start till 8. Wait 7:30?! I get up and rush to the bathroom grabbing my clothes and taking a quick shower. I put on some makeup and go the kitchen. Since I live alone I have to everything alone and trust me it's a pain. I grab some bread and head out the door. School's usually just a five minute walk so I take my time and walk slowly. As I walk I see a black van rushing with loud music playing. It's the morning and there's already this much ruckus? I look over and see the Kingkas of Pledis High (A/N: oh my so cliche), Seventeen. The leader of Seventeen, Choi Seungcheol was driving while the others were in the van jamming out to the loud music playing. I roll my eyes and keep walking. I reach Pledis High and see a swarm of girls screaming.

"OPPA MARRY ME!"

"OH I LOVE YOU KIM MINGYU!"

"JUNHUIII!!"

"MINGHAO YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

It was the usual every morning. Why can't these girls just focus on their studies instead of boys?

"Yoojung-sshi!" I turn around and see a girl behind me.

I smile at her and say "Yes?"

"Good morning! I hope you have a nice day! You look pretty today too!" the girl says.

"Thank you! You too!" I say and the girl leaves.

I don't want to be bragging or anything but yes, I'm one of the most loving girls in this school, in fact I am. Everyone adored me cause I was so caring and I was really smart. Even though everyone here wants to be my friend, I don't have one as crazy as it might sound. I don't really want to have one but I never tell the reason why. It's a pretty stupid reason. It's because they might get in the way of my education. Oh I'm such a nerd.

I head of to my first period which was Literature. I take my usual seat and sit down. The door opens and makes a loud thud. A group of 5 boys walked in. Oh it's the kingkas. Who were they um.. oh yeah! It was Kwon Soonyoung, Jeon Wonwoo, Xu Minghao, Bu Seungkwan, and Kim Mingyu. I never saw them in this class though.

"Hey Siwan do you know why they're in this class?" I ask the boy.

"Them? Ah well the principal thought they had pretty good scores in math and changed their schedule." he replied.

I nod my head and my mouth turns into an "o" shape.

Mr.Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter