|| Chapter 5 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyy yall! Ugh it's been so long since I've updated, I'M SORRY!

My birthday passed two days ago!! Happy late birthday to me hehe~ 3 more days in India and I'm flying back to America woooo!! So yeah been busy with last minute shopping and packing STILL UGH! My mom doesn't even want to pack right now, she was like "the day before we leave we can pack" and oh trust me that is not a good idea. Been there, done that, not going back. We did that and we forgot like a lot of stuff TT TT.

Currently listening to "Ah Yeah" by Seventeen and I still can not control my feels and it's been 2 months like what even. Whenever S.Coups comes on I'm like giggling and smiling and I worry about myself. HALP!

Anyways enjoy this chapter and I'm just gonna say expect another update on this in maybe 5 days or so? hehe sorryy!!! I LOVE YALL THO <3

Yoojung P.O.V

It's been about a week since that picture of me got revealed. I've been getting bullied more and more. I come back home everyday with bruises, and my mind is filled with all the negative comments people are saying to me. But, everyday there is someone to help comfort me. Jang Doyoon everyone, my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. He would always find me in the courtyard sitting alone, and he hugs me everytime. I call tell he feels guilty, but everyday I remind him, "Hey, if this never happened, we wouldn't have met" and he smiles all the time.

The weird thing is, the people who started this mess, Seventeen, isn't messing with me much anymore. I don't know if Minghao said something, but they don't bully me as much as they used to. I wave at Minghao and he would smile at me. Then I say Wonwoo looking at me. Not as a death glare as it used to be, but a stare. Mingyu looks at me here and then too. I find it very, weird I guess.

Here I am in the courtyard on a fine Friday afternoon eating lunch with Doyoon.

"Hey don't you find Seventeen's behavior kinda um, weird?" I ask him.

"Weird?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I mean they don't bully me anymore. They were the ones who started all this anyways and Wonwoo and Mingyu look at me weirdly these days" I tell him.

"Well shouldn't you be happy they're not bullying you? Maybe Minghao said something, I don't even know about Wonwoo and Mingyu though" he says. I had told him what happened with Minghao and me, few days ago.

"I mean I'm happy, but I still get bullied by the students and that's worse" I say.

"Ahh I see" he says nodding his head.

The bell rings signalling the end of lunch. I got up and dusted my skirt and waved goodbye to Doyoon and headed out to class. A group of girls surrounded me suddenly.

"Hey " one said.

Another one pushed me and I fell to the ground. She started kicking me while one pulled my hair.

"HEY STOP!" a voice yelled.

We looked at the person who said it. My eyes widen and the girls immediatly let go.

"W-Wonwoo oppa?" the girl who was pulling my hair said.

"Go to class" Wonwoo says and the girls run off to class.

I look at him with a suprised look on my face.

He snickered, "Shouldn't you be thanking me or something?"

I scoff, "Yeah thanking the person who started all this" I say under my breath. I start to walk away till he grabs my wrist.

"Look I'm" he says.

"I'm what?" I say looking at him.

"I'm s-sorry" he says looking dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter