|| Chapter 4 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AHHH TT TT Please forgive me wahh. Okay yeah I'm gonna give you a lame excuse that I'm pretty sure all authors say when they don't update: I was busy hehe. Yeah I was really! I'm in India visting family and we have to everywhere to meet everyone and my body is like sore. Like we still have a lot of places to go before we have our flight on July 30th back to America so we'll be busy!

BUT!

I will try to a double update one day! Not today though haha cause my mom hired a tutor for me and he gave me homework and I only did half of it. haha oops BUT IT'S SO HARD OMG TT TT my life...

And then when I go back to America I have 11 days till school opens and then I have jetlag problems to take care of and school supplies to buy and then my school has a math camp for math team, yes your author-nim is a nerd, which is on August 3rd, 8-12 AM and cause of jetlag problems I'm so sure I'll fall asleep haha.

I'm gonna go post this same excuse in my other story "What Could Go Wrong?" ahhhhh I STILL HAVE TO UPDATE THAT STORY OMG!

AND! THANKS FOR 50+ SUBS I LOVE YALL!!

Oh and I SO FELL IN LOVE WITH GOT7 AND INFINITE'S ALBUM DANG THAT WAS GOOOOODD!

I'll also be doing QOTC (Question of the Chapter) it has nothing to do with the story. I just want to get to know yall better so look out for that at the end of the chapter ^_^

On to the chapter! Enjoy :)))))

I'll try to make this chapter supa long like 2 chapters in one maybe? I'll skip like half the school day though just to get to the interesting part.

Yoojung P.O.V

I woke up on a Monday morning yawning. I was so tired cause I stayed up all night studying for my Chemistry test today. I removed the blanket on me and got up to go to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I went to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at my table and started eating quietly. I suddenly remembered that kiss on the cheek Minghao gave. Okay it wasn't a kiss, more like a peck, but still I wondered why he did that. I blushed at the thoughts and shook my head. I put on my uniform and went to go put my shoes on. I sighed and thought what kind of torture awaits for me today. I opened the door and screamed.

"AH!" I yelled, jumping back a little.

"Doyoon!" I say a bit starled.

"Well good morning to you too Yoojung" he says rolling his eyes a little then smiling.

"What are you doing here? How'd you know I live here?" I ask a little fast.

"Woah there calm down" he says putting his hand up. "Well I'm here to walk you to school and school records" he says calmly.

"Stalker" I mumble under my breath but loud enough for him to hear.

"Uh correction, best friend being nice enough to walk you to school" he says wiggling his finger side to side, smirking a little.

"Oh hush, let's go" I say dragging him out of my house.

"Hey isn't this the route Seventeen takes?" Doyoon says.

"Yeah they usually pass by, but let's just ignore them" I say.

Doyoon nods his head and we walk in an awkward silence.

I try to start a conversation, "So um tell me something about yourself"

He looked at me raising an eyebrow. "What do you want to know Miss Yoojung?"

"Oh I don't know but don't tell me the basics like favorite color or food cause I really don't care right now. Something interesting?" I say.

He laughs and ruffles my hair. "Interesting hmm well I want to be an actor or singer when I grow up"

I look at him with wide eyes "Wah really?! You sing and act?!"

"I mean yeah, but I'm not the best" he says.

"I sing but I'm not the best either" I say laughing.

"You sing?! Who knew that the school nerd, Kim Yoojung, could sing?" Doyoon says smirking.

I roll my eyes and smack the back of his head.

"Who knew that a nerd, Jang Doyoon, could act and sing? Unless! You're acting like a nerd!" I say standing in front of him and pointng my finger at him.

He looks at me like I'm crazy and flicks my forehead. "I am actually very smart thank you very much" he says shoving me out the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter