|| Chapter 6 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry I couldn't update sooner yall TT TT  I'm finally back in America! Well for the past week hehe and school started, well math camp, and coming up monday is an actual school day and ughhhhh. I'm having so much stress cause I hate beggining of school years cause of all the tryouts. I was always like "Imma update today" like everyday and so today I decided to update yay!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 SUBBIES ILYSM!!!!

Enjoy :)

Yoojung P.O.V

Few days have passed and here I am laying on my bed in a sunny Sunday. ( A/N: See what I did there hehe (; ) Wonwoo's incident kept on playing through my mind. I really wanted to accept his apology, but I just couldn't. All he did to me, I just couldn't say "oh it's okay" to him. What really confused me is that I thought he hated me the most and he suddenly says "I'm sorry"? I shaked my head and got off my bed. I went to the bathroom and freshed up. I came back and my phone buzzed. I was curious as in who would text me. I picked up my phone and smiled at the name I saw.

Minghao: What's up? :)

I quickly replied.

Yoojung: Nothing much!

Minghao: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today!

I looked at my phone for a while and re-read that sentence at least 10 times.

Yoojung: Um.. sure! When and where?

Minghao: Meet me at the mall at 12

Yoojung: Okay gotchu!

Minghao: See you then beautiful :))

I felt my cheeks burning up. Beautiful? I silently squealed to myself and layed down on my bed. I quickly got up and wondered. Why am I feeling like this? Oh well. I looked at the time and saw it was 10:30. I went to go eat some breakfast and got ready.

Minghao P.O.V

It was 11:45 and I decided to head out.

"Hey where are you going?"

I turned around and saw Wonwoo with his hands in his pocket looking at me. All the Seventeen members decided to sleep over at my house since I live alone. I was reluctant at first but I agreed since I'm a nice person.

"Um uh.. I'm going to get me some clothes! Yup I really need new ones!" I said.

He raised an eyebrow, "So should one of us go with you? I mean it would be kinda lonely-"

"No! No it's fine" I said smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

"Okay then" he said and walked away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter