|| Chapter 7 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

my computer omg

anyways hi guys!! sorry for not udpating :( school started and my stress also did hehe TT TT

BUT if you are subscribed to my other story "What Could Go Wrong?" I promised I would update this story today soo here I am!!

and I also said to follow me on instagram @ishi.jinn I will follow back!! We can interact cause I want to know yall more! DM me too so we can have a conversation!!!

Enjoy :))

Mingyu's P.O.V

I was roaming around the streets going to the store to buy me some food till I see someone familiar. I stopped and hid behind the tree.

"Okay then bye Minghao, I had fun today!"

Wait. That voice sounds familiar. I turned around to see Yoojung waving at Minghao. I gasped a little and watched them. Then I saw something I thought I wouldn't see.

Minghao pulled her into a hug.

I watched them afar. Regretting that I couldn't do anything about it.

Yoojung went back into the house while Minghao smiled and walked off. I punched the tree. Could it be? Could it be that I have feelings for her? I shrugged it off and continued walking but stopped. I smirked to myself and I silently praised myself for making up such a brilliant idea. I turned around and walked to my destination.

Yoojung's P.O.V

I closed the door and squealed. Minghao just hugged me!! That to he did it first!! I was about to go to my room till I heard the doorbell ring. I thought to myself who would be here this late at the night. It could be Minghao. I opened the door and my eyes widen.

"MINGYU?!" I screamed in suprise.

"Yes, yes it is me" he said walking in while he was twirling his keys around his finger. I just looked at him and closed the door. He sat down at the sofa and whistled.

"Um, excuse me? How'd you know I lived here?! What are you even doing here?!" I said.

"Is that a way to greet your guest?" he said smirking.

"Answer my questions" I said pointing a finger at him.

He put his hands up, "Fine then sheesh. Well I saw you walking inside so I assumed this was your home and I just came to see you" he said smiling. I swear if I didn't hate him. my heart would've melted by his smile.

"I thought you hated me?" I asked curiously.

"Let the past be past" he said. "Now I'm quite thirsty, can you get me some water?"

"Get it yourself" I said and sat down on the couch with my arms crossed.

"I would if I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter