|| Chapter 8 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR OVER 4 MONTHS IM SO SORRY LIKE I REALLY AM

i had a major writer's block but now i'm back!

anyways enjoyy :))

Yoojung P.O.V

After a few minutes of trying to get Mingyu to stop talking to me, I reached hell aka school. I sighed and walked to the door and heard whipsers.

"Mingyu oppa was talking to her what the heck?!"

"Why is Seventeen being so friendly with her, she's such a "

I rolled my eyes ignoring the comments and head to my locker.

I got my books and closed my locker. I was about to go but someone grabbed my wrist. I looked at my wrist and then to the person.

"What do you want Wonwoo?" I say.

He lets go of my wrist, "You and Mingyu are friends?"

I scoff, "That's what he thinks. My only friends are Doyoon and Ming-" I stop and realize what I was about to say.

He looks at me, "Who?"

"Ming Ming! Uh he was a friend of mine long back" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Why don't you give me a chance?" Wonwoo says quietly looking down to his shoes.

I look at him suprised. Does he really feel bad about all this?

"A chance?" I ask, pretending not to know what he meant.

He scoffed, "You know what I mean, don't act dumb"

I looked at him.

"Maybe one day, I will" I smile at him and walk away.

As I walk away I could feel his stare still on me.

Wonwoo P.O.V

"Maybe one day, I will" Yoojung smiles at me then walks away. What just happened? Did she say she will one day?! I jump around in excitment.

"SHE SAID SHE WOULD GIVE ME A CHANCE!" I yell. But wait, she said maybe. Oh well!

"Yah what are you doing?" I turn around and see Sooyoungl walking to me.

I straigthen up. "Oh uh nothing" The bell rings a moment later.

"Let's get to class then" S.Coups says.

Author P.O.V

Wonwoo and Sooyoung walk into class and see Minghao, Seungkwan,and Mingyu already there.

"Okay students settle down" Mr. Woo says. "We will be having your big project for this semester."

Groans were heard throughout the entire room.

"But" Everyone eyes shot up, "This will be a group project as I will be picking the groups"

"Please let me be in a good group oh dear lord please" Soonyoung says while praying. Mingyu chuckles. He secretly looks behind him and spots Yoojung taking down notes for the project. He smiles to himself.

"Seungkwan, Siwan, Yuri, and Taejoo" Mr. Woo announces.

"ASA! I AINT IN A GROUP WITH YALL LOSERS!" Seungkwan says while clapping.

Everyone's group was announced leaving four behind.

"Mingyu, Wonwoo, MInghao, and Yoojung, you all will be in a group" Mr. Woo says.

Yoojung groans and slaps her hand on her forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter