|| Chapter 10 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys! i just finished my other story "What Could Go Wrong?" so i'll be focusing way more on this story :) BUT! i am starting another story!! it is a gang/action/romance themed story and i'm including KNK and BTS for this story! i got a new laptop so it doesn't have MS Word where i usually type up my stuff so i have to wait a whie to get it :( but it's coming soon!! 

&& my testing/exams are finally over!!! so be expecting that new story soon and more updates ahhhhhh!!!!

enjoy :)

Yoojung P.O.V

Rrringg

"Oh my gosh what time is it?" I say rubbing my eyes. I picked up my phone and saw 8:00 AM. Why did I wake up early then? It's a Saturday! It then hit me.

"There's the party today" I say hiding my face under my hands. I groan and got out of bed. I brushed and went downstairs to prepare my breakfast. My phone buzzed and I went to go get it.

 

Doyoon

Party today! I'll pick you up at 10 ;) 

What 10?! Why so late?? :(

It's a party. At a club. What else did you expect?

Ugh fine.

Dress good!!

No

I'll take that as a yes ;) byee yoojungie~

bye doyoon

I sigh and put my phone away. After I ate breakfast, I went up and tried to pick my dress. 

"What should I wear, what should I wear?!" I groaned in frustration. I sighed. I thought to myself "Maybe I should just go to the mall," I nodded to my self and headed out.

I reached the mall a little later to pick out my dress. I go straight to the dresses and pick out all the ones I like and then go to try one on.

"Yoojung?" I hear a voice behind me and turn around.

"Wonwoo? What are you doing here? In the women's section?" I say laughing.

"Ah I saw you here and wanted to see if that was you" he says scratching the back of his neck. I laugh.

"What's the dress for?" he asks. I look down and put it behind my back.

"Uh I'm just buying a dress just like that, you know girls" I say sheepishly.

He nods and laughs, "Well I'll see you later Yoojung, I have to meet up with the boys later, bye"  I wave bye to him and go to the dressing room. I finally settle with a black spaghetti strap dress that is loose around my body.

By the time I go to other stores and return back home it's already 9.

"Wah so late" I say to myself. I do my makeup and put my dress on and wait for Doyoon. I hear my doorbell ring.

"Ready?" Doyoon says as I open the door. I nod and walk out with him and see a limo.

"Uh Doyoon, what is this?" I say pointing to the limo.

"Monsta X gave it to me, driving in car is just too basic" he says and I look at him.

"Are you coming?" he asks and I sit down.

"What club are we going to anyways?" I ask.

"Uptown Club" he says. I gasp.

"That club?! I heard a lot of bad things go around there" I say scared.

"Chillax, there's a girl who I'm pretty sure the whole Seoul knows because of her dad so police will be uptig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter