|| Chapter 11 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so i'm back at india lololol, did i ever say that i hate travelling??? planes are so ugh omg

my wifi over here is so slow it literally took 4 days to actually get it working cry

I had a writer's block and i still kinda am rn ahahaha

enjoyyyyy :))))

REMINDER: PLEASE READ THE LAST CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, IT'S AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! :)

Yoojung P.O.V

"I can't believe this!" I scream.  I just got a text message from Doyoon saying that he wants to meet me. No that's not the problem, the only problem is that it's 1 In the morning. I was sleeping. I groan and get out of bed and head to Doyoon's house. I start knocking on Doyoon's door.

"Doyoon! Open up! You better have a good reason for waking me up at 1 in the freaking-" I stop when Doyoon opens the door with red eyes. "Doyoon, what's wrong, oh my gosh you look terrible" I help him to the couch and let him sit there and I get his head so he can rest it on my shoulder. "Doyoon-ah what happened?"

"Those bastards" he muttered.

“W-what? Who?” I say.

“Monsta X, t-they” he broke off and started crying.

“Hey Doyoon tell me what happened” I say while patting his head.

“They used me!” he yells and stands up looking away from me.

“W-What? B-but how?” I say standing up.

“I should’ve known, I should’ve known! They were using me from the start!” He says slamming his fists into the wall.

“Doyoon! Please calm down! What did they do exactly!” I say patting his back and trying to calm him down.

“Everything! They just like to make people’s lives miserable. They want them to think they’re actually someone in life and then bam, they’re nothing. Nothing at all” he says sitting on the couch. “I needed someone to be here with me. Someone who doesn’t use me. You don’t use me right Yoojung?” he says looking at me.

“Don’t ever say that. I would never use you, never” I say.

“Thank you Yoojung” he says putting his head on my shoulder. I say a soft you’re welcome and close my eyes.

I open my eyes to see myself not in my room. I rub my eyes and see Doyoon on the sofa sleeping with me right beside him. I suddenly remember the events that happened last night.

“I should go prepare some breakfast, maybe that’ll make Doyoon cheer up just a little bit” I say to myself and get up to go the kitchen. While I get the ingredients out of the fridge, my phone makes a noise and I go get it.

 

Mingyu: Hey!!

I chuckle.

Hey :)

Wyd today?

Nothing much, wbu?

Can you go out to lunch with me then? Pleaseee

Oh, well I’m with Doyoon right now. He’s been feeling kinda down and I want to stay with him for now. Is it okay if we can reschedule that?

Oh okay, yeah sure we could do that.

Thank you so much Mingyu! I owe you one ;)

:)))

I put my phone up and sigh. “I feel so bad now” I say resting my face on my palms.

“Why do you feel so bad?” a voice says. I look over to see Doyoon staring at me with a curious face.

“O-oh it’s nothing” I say hiding my phone. “Ah look at you with your morning hair!” I go up to him and ruffle his hair.

“Aish stop it” he says shooing my hand away. I laugh at him.

“I’m about to make some breakfast, you want some? Well of course you do, I am gonna make it. Not everyone gets to taste Yoojung’s cooking” I say in a very dramatic way.

He laughs. “Oh get over yourself” he says and sits at the table while I go make breakfast. A few minutes later I’m done and I set his breakfast down as well as mine.

“Well how is it?” I say to him.

“Not bad, good job” he says eating his food. I give him a thumbs up and he laughs. I look at him. I think to myself that it’s nice to see him smiling.

Mingyu P.O.V

I set down my phone after the convo with Yoojung. I sigh and head out of my room. I pause. Didn’t she say she was with Doyoon? A pang of jealousy comes over me.

“Why am I like this?” I say as I ruffle my own hair. My phone starts ringing and I turn to go and pick it up.

“Hello?” I say.

“Mingyuuuu, we’re going to the mall, we’re coming to pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter