|| Chapter 2 ||

Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung P.O.V

School was finally over and I walked out the school.

"Yoojung-sshi!"

I turned around and saw Doyoon running up to me.

"Aye don't call Yoojung-sshi! Just call me Yoojung cause we're friends now!" I say to him.

"Then you call me Doyoon oppa!" he says grinning.

"Um no" I say laughing.

"You're gonna have to call me that one day or the other" he says poking my cheek.

We laugh and then he says,

"Thank you so much for helping me today. Without you I don't what could've happened to me"

I look at him and his eyes had a scared expression staring at the ground.

"It's fine Doyoon" I say patting his back.

"Anyways! Can I have your number?" he says looking back at me.

I just met him and he already wants my number? Well I guess I'll give it to him.

"Sure" I say handing him the digits.

We both waved goodbye to each other and I started walking off. I was half way there when a van pulled up next to me. I started walking faster but the van just kept following me. I was tired of it and I turned around.

"Who are yall?" I say putting my hand on my hip.

The window rolls down revealing the people who I really didn't wanted to see right now. Seventeen.

"Aye you're that girl who messed with us today, right?" Hansol asked.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Yes, yes I am"

I walked away but someone held my wrist. I turn around and see Wonwoo holding my wrist.

"I just came to warn you, your school life ain't gonna be good no more. Are you ready to live in a living hell?" he says smirking.

I scoff and look at him.

"Come at me" I say and take his hand off my wrist. I start walking away till I can't see them anymore. Do these boys not care about anything else?

Author P.O.V

Seventeen reached Seungcheol's home, in which they usually hang out in most the time, and settled down in the living room.

"I swear if that Yoojung girl didn't get in the way, Doyoon wouldn't have been walking anymore" Jihoon said.

"She's kinda pretty though" Mingyu speaks up.

"Pretty or not we still need to teach her a lesson for messing with us" Seungcheol says.

"Does she not know about our reputation or something? Like she wasn't even scared at all when she went up againist us" Jeonghan says.

"I don't think she does. She has her head in bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter