Colour Pencil

Graphite Love

We get on the bus but he did not tell me where we are going.

“Jungkook, where are we going? I asked.

“Enjoying life.” He then take out his phone and called somebody.

“Hello auntie, Hayoung is with me. Can Hayoung be my travel guide tonight?... Before 9? Alright.. Thanks a lot.”

“Got the permission from your mother. So now let’s have go.”

….

It’s not dark yet when we arrive at a convenience store and he went in and buy two instant noodles.

“Dinner!!” he pulled a chair for me. I sit down unimpressed.

“Yah! Jungkook! How can a heir like you just get me instant noodle for dinner? I’ve always thought that if a rich people like you be my friend, they will treat me at a famous restaurant and buy me expensive food.”

“In your dream. We’ll go next time. I can’t always do that because I want to show my parents that I can live without that much wealth. So now just eat dear. By the way, eating ramen like this is always better than eating expensive food alone.” Jungkook said.

“Like this?”

“Yes like this, with you.” He added.

“It will be even better if we eat that expensive food together.” I smiled and eat the noodles.

I’m just started eating but he already finished his and run inside again. I’m almost finished eating when he come out with a big plastic bag filled with chips and sweets. He handed me a bottle of milk.

“Let’s go watch movie.” He pulled me and we walk quickly to wherever he is bringing me.

We arrive at one of the tallest building there.

“Let’s break in.” he said.

“You said we will be watching movie? There guards there.”

“Haha. Don’t b afraid. No human on earth owns the universe. So why be afraid to explore?” He smiled and pulled me closer to the building.

“But I am sure someone owns this building.” I said.

“That’s true. Look the guards not there. That’s our chance.” He pulled me inside the building and straight to the lift.

“Jungkook, the guards will realise if we wait for the lift.”

“So let’s use the stairs.” I can’t see his face in the dark but he sure is smiling.

We then run to the fourth floor but then stopped.

“This is tiring, let’s just use the lift.” He pulled me to the lift. With the noise the plastic bag is making I wonder just when will we get caught.

Then when we were waiting, one guards arrived and saw us.

“What are you doing here?!!”

He aim his flashlight at Jungkook and then froze.

“Okay, no one’s here.” He just walk away.

Then we went to the highest floor of the building.

“Why did he pretend to not saw us?”

“Actually I has blackmail them that I will tell my brother that they always sleep when working. That’s why they pretend not to see me here.”

“Ohh, like that. SO WHY ARE WE RUNNING? WE CAN JUST TAKE THE LIFT FROM THE START!”

“Yah, that’s more feel like we’re trespassing. Now the best part. Come in.” He opened a door which seems to be the door of the biggest room in this building, the CEO room.

“Yah can we just enter?”

“It’s okay, I’ll take all the punishment. My brother will be mad but my sister-in-law will protect me.”

“What? You mean this is your brother’s room? So this is your family building? Why are we trespassing on your own property?” I’m getting annoyed.

“Haha, technically, my brother own this building. It’s just a branch of my father’s company. So I cannot say that this is my property. Just come in.”

….

“Ever wonder what’s the different watching movie in our room and the CEO’s room?” He then played the movie Pitch Perfect 2.

I look at him and wonder why he do this. But then I was absorbed in the movie and when it’s finished that I realise that he was not looking at the screen at all.

“Yah!! It’s finished.” I said. Thank god that’s it was dark so he cannot see me blushing.

“Why don’t you open any of the chips?” I asked.

“That’s not for us. It’s for the guards.” Then he switched on the lights. Only then I realise the scenery. From there we can probably see the whole town.

“It’s late already, let’s go home.” He said.

……

“Why did you suddenly do that?” I asked when we were on the bus.

“Many reasons.” He said.

“It’s still a long way home, and your room is just one metre apart.” I insisted.

“First, after watching Mina, I realised what a cruel world I will live in later. Second, I want to know what’s it feels from the top. Seems like nothing is different watching the movie there in the CEO room or in the room of my small home. Yeah that’s what they call my home, small home. And lastly, cinema,reataurant and arcade is too cliché.” He smiled at me.

……

……

“HYERIIII!!!! YOU’RE BACK” I hug her soo tight.” I REALLY MISS YOU!”

“Yeah I know. Everyone miss me.” She smiled.

Last year she had a little incident when she attend a marathon and her ankle needs surgery. She went to America and also did her rehab there.

We talk a lot and just stopped when my mother come in and give us some snacks.

“Where did you go? I waited here for so long. Out with Sungjae?” Hyeri asked. She change her hair. Last year it was blond but today her hair is black.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t know you will be here. About that, wait a minute.” I stand up and open the window.

“JUNGKOOK!!” he opened the window.

“Hyeri come here, this is the new boy I mention to you. Jungkook, meet my bestfriend A.K.A. your classmate, Hyeri.” I introduced them.

Then Jungkook suddenly jumped on his window and say, “Move aside.” He jump straight into my room.

“How can you introduce people like that. We must at least shake hand.” He said and shake hands with Hyeri.

……

The next day Hyeri went to school with me. All the classmate has known her. It just looks awkward between them because Hyeri has not come to school for almost 8 months.

……

“You’re early here today, Jungkook?” Sungjae asked Jungkook when he sit at the table where he and Hayoung always eat. Since Jungkook come, he always eat there with them.

“Yeah, can’t I sit here?”

“It’s okay, sorry for what I said. Let’s just be friend.” Sungjae said.

Jungkook smiled. Then Minhyuk and Ricky join them at the table.

“You will meet the captain this evening.” Minhyuk tell Jungkook.

“I’ve meet him already yesterday.” Jungkook said.

“That’s different, this evening you will meet the real Changjo.” Minhyuk said. Jungkook was about to asked but then Ricky shout..”Whoaa!!” while looking at the door of th café.

Hayoung, Mina, Hwaryoung, Dasom and Hyeri walk inside. Jungkook now realise how pretty all of them are. They did not always walk like that. Usually Dasom walk with Hwaryoung and Mina walk with Hayoung and then just eat at the same table as Hayoung always bring Mina to the library first to return her books. Then only they will join the other two at the café.

But since Hyeri just come back, maybe they wanted to accompany her and that is the first time Jungkook and many other saw five fairies together.

……

Jungkook, Sungjae, Minhyuk and Ricky cannot really focuses eating, still shocked with the view they saw a while ago.

“Hwaryoung, how can you all be so pretty?” Ricky whispered to Hwaryoung but all of them hear it.

“Huh, what??” Hwaryoung and the other stand up and leave.

“Hayoung, 8 years, how can today you become so pretty?” Sungjae said looking at them walk outside of the café. Many other also look at the five of them.

“Hey, why are you all looks surprised? I am the only one that seeing that scene for the first time.” Jungkook asked.

“You know they say in a year many things can happen. Hyeri’s black long hair surely change her looks. She is a lady now.” Minhyuk said.

“Hwaryoung and Dasom always put on makeup before going to the café but today they don’t put any because they come in together. Now that’s natural.” Ricky added.

“Hayoung is always pretty like that.” Sungjae said. Jungkook push him and said, ”Wake up man.”

“Mina is really quiet but her beauty…. Combined together, they make all of the other girls vanished.” Ricky added.

“Just WOW” Minhyuk added.

But Jungkook didn’t say anything. He actually see them five really colourful. Like all the colour mixed together.

 

……

Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you that the first five chapters is just to introduce the characters. The story will start.. Thanks to all the subscriber and the comments.