Scared Boy

My Great Escape
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N : aaaand here it is! ^3^

Thank u for the subs/comments! It keeps me goin kno what im sayin<333333333

*rubs temples* also if u come across anyone named RebornTheMonster feel free to block that person mkay

ALSO remind me to not rush chapters because i rushed this one and it"S JUST *screaming*

 

 

I stepped out of the Bentley (of course they had a Bentley) and I let out a breathless ‘Whoa’ as I took in the view of the gated mansion in front of me. The valet that was standing near the entrance rushed over to me, gave me a small bow, and went to open V’s door. V nodded at the valet as he got out of the car, Jungkook following his lead from the other side.

 

The gates opened and we made our way up the marble stairs which led to the main door. Sure, given the kind of place this was, a proper knock on the door and a formal greeting was what I was expecting.  But of course V was there to remind me that this wasn’t just some mansion owned by anyone from a respectable company. He practically banged on the door, making me flinch in surprise. He finally stopped when the door opened, revealing a disgruntled Hoseok in only his shorts. I wasn’t even surprised seeing him in that state, if anything, I was glad he was actually dressing his age.

 

“You never really did know how to greet people,” he noted sourly before giving me a huge smile, “Jin! So glad to see you again! Please, do come in!”. He swung his bare arm around my neck and pulled me in, the victorian-esque furniture complimenting the area very well. We walked through various rooms before reaching the kitchen area, where I saw Suga washing his hands.

 

“Suga!” I said involuntarily, my hand not fast enough to cover my stupid mouth. He was just so stunning to look at, I guess I was just nervous. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of ripped up jeans, which looked beautiful on him. I ended up clutching onto Hoseok when he realized I was there and walked over to us. “Hey,” he said simply with a laugh, pulling both of us together into a group hug. My face squished against his a bit, and I was just proud of the fact I managed to stay conscious for that.

 

I heard V clearing his throat loudly in the background. Suga let out a hearty laugh as he broke the hug, heading over to V to give him a firm pat on the back, “Good to see you too, V”. V merely rolled his eyes at that but managed a respectful bow along with Jungkook.

 

I felt a pair of hands that weren’t Hoseok’s moving up my shoulders, making me turn around quickly. I ended up being face to face with Namjoon who was grinning at my small fright. “Hi again,” he murmured, shooing Hoseok away as he pulled me into a big hug. His hair was slightly messy, like he was just done drying it and just used his fingers as a comb. His grey sweater and denim shorts only made him look like any other city kid, and I really liked that thought. I easily hugged him back, his body warm against mine. I said, “Hi again.”

 

                                                                                                ***

 

 

We had gathered around the huge dining table with me being seated in between Namjoon and V. There was already a feast fit for a king right in front of me-- but I was told it wasn’t even the main dish--and I was honestly this close to openly salivating at the sight. I think Namjoon noticed how pathetic I looked and lightly bumped his shoulder against mine. “You can start eating if you want,” he offered with a smile.

 

Everyone was here. Well, almost everyone. V sighed exasperatedly, annoyed at Jimin’s inability to be punctual, ever.

 

The appetizers looked, well, appetizing. At any other occasion I would have gladly accepted the offer and started eating everything I could get my hands on, but I was a guest, a host

Please log in to read the full chapter