Into the Den

My Great Escape
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: hello! Amy here :3 just wanted to in here and say

1) THANK YOUU to all of yall who subscribed!!!

2) thank u for taking the time to read this thing!

3) thank u for liking this thing omg

 I will do my best to post regularly!!

Love y’all :-* <3

 

 

 

 

We rushed out of the coffee shop with my arm twisted uncomfortably behind my back. They planned this. They walked in formation, careful not to let the employees notice what was actually taking place. V was laughing and had his arm around my neck. For anyone who didn’t know better, we were just some guys hanging out and rough housing around.

 

The cold air hit me like a ton of bricks. My arm was released and I stumbled forward, but I knew better than to face them and ask just what the hell was going on. Or even to start running. For starters, my stamina matches that of a rehabilitated sloth. Also because I had nowhere to run off to. The house really wasn’t an option.

 

“Get on the bike,” Jimin told me as he walked past, “you’re riding with me.”

 

V lightly patted me on the back, his gun already tucked back into his jacket, “Be a sweetheart and don’t try anything, yeah? I’d have to shoot you if you did.” He walked over to one of the bikes, Jungkook following him with worried eyes.

 

Was Jungkook a part of all this?

 

I blinked. My vision suddenly came into full view. The day grew darker, clouds a dull grey. The town was dead silent except for the hollow sounds of the breeze that came every now and then. I looked over to my left and I saw two black motorbikes parked right in front of the shop. They were big. I walked over to the one Jimin was getting on and silently marveled at how grand it looked, the polished exterior giving away the fact that a lot of maintenance was done prior this visit. I was never a fan of motorbikes (heck, I’ve never gotten this close to one, let alone ridden one) but I’d seen commercials of these types of bikes on television before, the people said it was their latest model for today’s modern sport bike. Or something like that. The main point was, it was as expensive as it looked.

 

And for these two boys to actually possess these bikes each really made me wonder who they actually were. Looking at them on their bikes, it was comical. It was as though they were a couple of college kids hopping on their dad’s brand new ride without actually being allowed to go anywhere with it. I wanted to laugh, really. But I also wanted to live, so I just kept my mouth shut and tried my best to “get on” the monstrosity without letting them know I had zero idea how sport bikes worked.

 

After a very long and silent 10 seconds of me fidgeting and struggling to actually locate the freaking seat at the back, Jimin slowly turned his head and gave me the most unimpressed look I had ever seen.

 

“I thought you would at least know how to sit on a bike.”

 

“…Sorry. But it’s not my fault I’m not allowed near bikes. I honestly don’t know what to do right now…”

 

“Let him hug your waist, Jimin!” V offered with a cheeky smile, him and Jungkook already on the bike making a turn towards the main street, “we don’t want him falling off in the middle of the road.”

 

“Oh,” I looked at Jimin who was starting the bike. My hands were reaching out to him, but I stopped halfway when I realized I had no idea how to hold somebody’s waist in this situation. Just a light grip of the sides? A full-on back-to-chest hug? A one-arm hug? The longer my list got the more absurd the positions got, and I didn’t appreciate how Jimin wasn’t offering any tips on how I should hold onto him, either.

 

V was doing a couple of rounds with his bike, I guess to kill time.

 

“Whenever you’re ready, princess!” he shouted.

 

Maybe Jimin didn’t want me to hold onto him? Oh, that was probably it. Why else wouldn’

Please log in to read the full chapter