Let's Meet Up

My Great Escape
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N : *throws chapter 6 when no ones looking*

ohai! glad yall are still reading this :D

i wouldnt really consider this a solid chapter, since nothing major actually happens lol

but do not fret, yes, for the real story has not yet started!!!

things will slowly come together, and the princess shall be protected by the kings! o(*^▽^*)o 

also worth mentioning that the formatting got a bit messed up halfway thru lol sorry bout that

thank you for subscribing/commenting! i really do appreciate it!<3

 

 

 

I knocked for quite some time before the door finally opened. Yanked opened was more like it. V had his cellphone wedged between his ear and shoulder, implying that I probably was interrupting a very important gangster call of some sort.

 

“Uh… if you’re busy I can just come back later—”

 

He didn’t even bother listening to me as he grabbed me and basically flung me into his bedroom, my face gracefully making contact with the cold hard ground. I groaned, crawling to the bed. He closed the door and walked over to me with judging eyes.

 

Wow. This is how I die. Getting shot by V for disturbing his phone call.

 

He handed the cellphone to me. “It’s for you.”

 

What.

 

“Um. Who is it?”

 

“One of your friends.”

 

I gave him a suspicious look. Was he implying that I had thug friends, if so then he was sadly mistaken, since I barely have any normal friends.  I took the phone warily and held it to my ear. “Hello?”

 

“Jin?” the voice said slowly. I looked at V with wide eyes. I wasn’t prepared to have any serious conversations with whatever thug that was on the other end of the line. V just shrugged and motioned for me to answer quickly. “Yes. I am Jin. And you… are…?”

 

“It’s Namjoon, Jin.” I could hear the smile in his voice. I clutched my chest as I exhaled in relief. The image of his warm smile popped up in my head, instantly calming me down.

 

“Oh, Namjoon, hi,” I laughed. “Did you want to talk to me or something?”

 

He let out a soft chuckle. “Actually, we were just talking about you. To be honest, I didn’t really believe the kid when he told me you were at the apartment, but I guess he was telling the truth.” I glanced at V, who chose to take a nap on the bed. To me, V looked like a dangerous guy, and probably was anyway, considering the fact that he was sleeping with a loaded gun on him. But hearing Namjoon refer to him as some kid, made me wonder how known he actually was in the underground, or how higher up Namjoon was on the rankings.

 

I huffed softly. “Talking about me, huh? I must be important, then.” I walked over and lay next to V on the bed. Sure, I may get punched in the face but I enjoyed watching people sleep, as creepy as that may sound. He didn’t seem to mind, though. He had his face pressed against the pillow, already on his way to dreamland.

 

“More important than you might think,” Namjoon laughed. “Listen, you get some rest, alright? Make sure the kid wakes up after a couple hours, he’s gonna bring you here, and we’ll have dinner.”

 

I audibly gasped, almost waking V up. The idea of having dinner with them again was almost too foreign of an idea for me. To be fair, I only met them that one time, and it was great, but that was before I k

Please log in to read the full chapter