Moving On...Almost

...When I Was Young And In Love

 

The taller boy pressed me against the wall of the practice room in the JYP building.
   I struggled to keep myself from when I felt his lips on my sensitive neck. His fingers slowly played with the skin along the waist band of my gym pants as he grinded our crotches together.
   Over the past month, we’d had in here three times. We also did it in the locker room, the showers, the janitor’s closet, all over our dorm, and even on the set of our TV show after everyone had gone home.
   Chansung stood just a few inches away from me, smiling that same twisted smile he did whenever he managed to make me moan. Ugh, he’s such a . I tried to push him away. “Someone will see us~” I whined.
   “I don’t care~” He mock whined back at me and then pushed me back against the wall, ravishing me with opened mouthed kisses along my jaw and lips. He never seemed to mind when were still sweaty from dance practice, he kissed me with the same hot passion no matter where we were.
   The door opened and Chansung pulled away from me, wiping his mouth a little and pretending to be busy tying his shoe. Wooyoung stuck his head through the open door and then quickly disappeared. “Guys, stop making out and get up here, Jin-Young hyung has something to tell us!”
   I followed Chansung all the way up to Jin-Young hyung’s office. He lightly brushed his fingers against my hand before pulling away at the sight of someone walking down the hall towards us. I don’t know why, but I suddenly felt courageous and took his hand back, boldly smiling as I pulled him along with me.
   Chansung blinked and then stuttered when we were alone again. “H-Hyung aren’t you worried about people seeing us?”
   I smirked. “I’m simply holding hands with my maknae~”
   He stopped. “You mean . . . holding hands with your boyfriend.” He said with a smile, the second I started blushing, he started walking again.
   It was coming up on one month since we’d been together.
   For some reason, I still hadn’t actually called him my boyfriend . . . I wasn’t scared was completely scared and what made it worse is that I had no logical reason to be. Loving Chansung was easier than smiling at him, so why was it difficult for me to say these little words? Why couldn’t I just say all the things my heart wanted to?
   We walked up to Jin-Young’s office as the rest of our band waited for us outside the door. One by one, we shuffled inside and smiled as we all sat before our hyung-nim. Each one of us owed Park Jin-Young for something, whether it was accepting us into the company or teaching us valuable life lessons, we all admired him greatly.
   Jin-Young hyung leaned forward onto his desk. “You guys are going to a party tonight.”
   We blinked.
   Then suddenly the questions came.
   “Omo, hyung really?!” Wooyoung said, right before Junho cut him off.
   “I don’t wanna goooo~” Nuneo whined.
   “Is it like a birthday party? Or a wedding? Hyung did someone get married?!” Nichkun asked.
   “Hyung . . . Can I drink?” Taec yelled excitedly, quieting everyone else.
   “No you ridiculously tall buffoon,” Jin-Young snorted. “It’s a black tie event, so make sure you guys wear some of your best suits.” He wagged his finger at us as if we were a group of delinquents. “And comb your hair! Whoever gave you that hairstyle; you look like a shaggy dog.” I narrowed my eyes when he spoke to my Chansung like that.
   Maknae just stood next to me, laughing. He looks like a shaggy PUPPY and it’s adorable!
   “A limo will pick you up at six-thirty, so go home and get dressed . . . your stylist noona will be there to make sure you’re presentable – I’m mainly directing that at you Taecyeon – and do your make-up.” When Jin-Young hyung was done he smiled. “Have fun~” He said, waving us out of his office.
   We all bowed and then left.
   There was excitement in the car the whole way back to our dorm. Junho was still whining about not wanting to go while everyone else wondered out loud about whose party we were going do. Chansung suddenly squeezed my hand.
   I looked up at him. “What’s wrong? Disappointed we won’t get to finish what we started in the practice room?”
   “I can always wake you up when you’re sleeping~” He chuckled.
   “Don’t you dare.” I growled. He knew how much I cherished my precious sleep.
   When we got back to the dorm, our stylist noona was already there, helping us pick out our clothes and going over hair styles. At these fancy parties, it was always important that we looked like the best of the best . . . we were 2PM after all.
   I caught a glimpse of Chansung as he stepped out the shower, he winked at me and then disappeared into our room to get dressed. Aish, when will he stop doing that? I thought, knowing that I never wanted him to stop. I wanted him to make my heart flutter like this forever.
   Junho helped me with my hair after I got out the shower since stylist noona was busy with Nichkhun’s serious case of bed head.
   Once 2PM was dressed and looking perfect and pristine, we all nearly ran downstairs to the limo. Junho was now excited as he bounced up and down, waiting for everyone to get in so he could climb into the white stretch town car. “I love limos!” He eye smiled.
   The car ride was short, but Taec managed to drink three of the single serving wine bottles at the mini-bar in the limo. When the limo stopped in front of a banquet hall, we got out and made out way inside, waving at few screaming fans and stopping for pictures along the way.
   I followed everyone inside and then blinked at the interior of the place. Damn, they went all out. I looked around at all the other well dressed people and then realized that my band had walked away from me. I sighed. Looks like I’m winging it~
  
I walked around, thanking a waiter as he offered a glass of champagne. I took the drink and sipped it. It was so good. My curiosity was getting the better of me and I found myself eaves dropping on peoples’ conversations, trying to find out exactly whose party this was.
   After a while, I just sighed and leaned against the bar, people watching.
   “Where’s your band at?” A voice said from next to me.
   I looked over to see some weird, smiling guy. “Umm . . . I’m not quite sure.”
   He nodded, brushing his light brown bangs to the side and pushing his glasses up his nose as he eyes me, smiling politely. “So you’re the one he wrote all those songs about . . .” He mumbled under his breath.
   “Excuse me?” I cocked my head to the side.
   “Ah, mianhae~” He bowed and smiled, the more I looked at his smile, the faker it seemed to be. “How rude of me,” He held out his hand. “Kim Junsu, right?”
   I tried not to narrow my eyes and took his hand hesitantly. “Yeah . . . I’m sorry, I don’t know your name.”
   “It’s Joon,” He said. “Lee Joon.”
   I shook his hand with a nod. Lee Joon . . . where the hell do I know that name from? “So are you an . . . actor?” I questioned.
   “Singer and dancer, actually.” Joon corrected, smiling a little. “Well I have done some acting too, so . . . basically I’m just awesome!” He chuckled to himself.
   I suddenly had a weird feeling in my stomach and looked around for Chansung, sighing when he was nowhere in sight and settling for taking a sip of my champagne.
   “Looking for your boyfriend?” Joon asked me.
   I blinked at him. “What?” I laughed nervously and shook my head. “Of course not! I don’t date anyone . . . Especially not boys.” I tried to act offended, hoping I could fool him. Why would he just randomly ask that . . . what’s with this dude? I eyed him with a slight glare.
   He stood next to me and laughed before laying his hand on my shoulder. “Relax . . . it takes one to know one~” He winked at me and then called the bartender over to order a drink. Joon turned back to me and smiled. “My guy’s around here somewhere,” He pouted. “I should probably find him. He’s so amazing, like . . . he’s handsome, and funny, and his laugh~” He sighed like a love struck school boy. “It just drives me crazy!”
   This guy was officially annoying. Doesn’t he ever shut up?
   “Sooooo~ Who are you dating?” He smiled brightly. “Is it one of your band mates?”
   My eyes flashed to him and then I quickly looked away.
   “It is!” Joon said excitedly. “Oooh, let me guess . . . Taecyeon?”
   I sighed.
   “No, not him . . . Junho?” He questioned.
   I clenched my fist and took another deep breath.
   “Guess not.” He stayed quiet for a moment. I looked over at him and then suddenly he beamed at me with a bright smile. “I got it!” He grinned and spoke quietly. “Chansung~”
   My eyes widened the slightest bit and then I looked away. “No.”
   He smirked. “I think you’re lying~”
   I glared at him and he chuckled. After a moment, I just turned back to the bar and focused on my champagne.
   “Oooh, there’s my boyfriend! I’ll be right back, you have to meet him~” I glanced back at him as he walked away.
   I should ditch him . . . I should get up and walk away right now. I rubbed my temples and wondered why Chansung hadn’t come to find me yet. Didn’t he notice I was gone?
   I sighed and turned to go find myself face to face with Joon and . . . his boyfriend?
   The taller man stood looked down at me with his oh too familiar face.
   “Junsu, this is my boyfriend Rain~” Joon said happily. “He always used to talk about you.”
   As if someone had pushed a button inside me, I felt a panic attack creeping over me as my chest knotted up and my eyes ached. But I had kept my composure. It was neither the time nor place to have a breakdown.
   Isn’t it amazing how quickly everything can hurt all over again?
 

To be continued . . .