EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW OF MY NEXT COUPLE FICS!!!!!

...When I Was Young And In Love

HEYYYYYY~ So I'm back again~
I just wanted to share this with you (kekeke, I was going to keep you waiting)
But here's a quick sneak peak into my next couple fics.
I'm still undecided as to which one will be posted first, but I'll figure it out.
I'll probably take a slight break and enjoy only have TWO fics to update at once for a little bit,
But I'll definitely start posting one (if not both) of these next month...

 

 

"A Paranormal Guide to High School Popularity" Preview

All throughout high school, if you would have asked me, 'Hey Wooyoung, where do you think you'll be at the age of twenty?', I would have never answered with a 'Probably living with a house of circus freaks'. You know . . . a couple of ghosts, a vampire and his evil cat, even an obnoxious fur shedding werewolf . . . the whole shebang. 
   Oh, and let's not forget about that dazzling young wizard, with his stupidly dark and beautiful eyes and all those sneaky tricks. I hate him the most.
   How can anyone be so freaking . . . dazzling a-and stuff?! It's not fair! Why does he get to go around, casting spells on people and making them fall in love and I just have to sit here and take it?! Screw that! Screw him and all of his . . . perfect . . . beautiful . . . perfect-ness . . .
   So heck no I wouldn't have ever guessed I could end up like this. Surrounded by a bunch of weirdos with no sense of anything normal.
   But then again . . . who really is normal these days anyway?

 

 

"21 Days to Love You" Preview

You never expect to fall in love, it just happens. And you never choose who you fall in love with, you just see them. Sometimes it happens instantly, sometimes it grows over years, and sometimes . . . it's just a matter of a few days. You don't even have to like them (at first). You can argue, you can call each other names, you can be annoyed to damn near death. But in the end, when love decides to capture you, there's no escaping it's grasp.    
   I had spent the thirteen hour plane ride expecting to fall in love with South Korea the second I landed.
   But somehow, I'd found myself staring at the younger boy in front of me that I had hired to guide me around the country, pretending to listen to him as he spoke to me in only slightly broken English. I smirked at his accent, seeing it as proof of how utterly sincere he was in every aspect of his being. I looked at his soft jaw as he spoke and then quickly turned my head away when he raised an expensive professional camera to take a picture of the butterfly that landed on my arm.
   The second I heard the digital shutter sound, I looked back at him, staring into his right eyes and feeling my heart beat faster.
   He rolled his eyes and told me to follow him.