With Your Hand In Mine

...When I Was Young And In Love

 

I ran up to the gate, handing the off my boarding pass and leaning against the counter, panting as I waited for them to tell me I was free to board.
   I bowed before getting on the plane and nodding as a flight attendant directed me to the business class of the plane. I looked around for the person I was looking for, and, by some crazy miracle or simply good luck, I saw a familiar figure sitting next to the only empty seat in the entire cabin of the plane.
   With a smile, I stepped over and sat down in my isle seat, next to Chansung.
   He didn’t see me.
   Maknae had his headphones in and his face was turned to the window of the plane, which was pulled down and his eyes were closed, but I could tell he wasn’t sleeping.
   I waited for him to realize my presence.
   After a moment, I got bored and decided to lay my hand over his arm.
   The boy opened his eyes and then sat up, looking at me and blinking. “What are you doing here?”
   “I couldn’t let you leave,” I whispered, quietly aware of our surroundings. “I need to tell you something.”
   He frowned. “Hyung, please don’t do this . . . don’t feel guilty about me, okay?” He looked at me again. “I made my decision based off of my own wants and needs. And, with time, I’m sure I’ll be okay. So please . . . don’t do this because you think it’s what I want.”
   My eyebrows rose and then fell instantly. “Chansung-ah . . .” I mumbled, looking away. “Hwang Chansung,” I looked back at him after a moment. “Yah! How stupid are you?!” I yelled, causing a few people to turn around in their seats and then blushing, bowing apologetically. I looked back at Chansung and leaned close to him, whispering. “You think I’m doing this because I feel pity for you? Really?” He didn’t say anything. “Am I really that bad of a person, dongsaeng?” I sighed, realizing that with the way I was about my feelings lately, yeah . . . I really was that bad of a person.
   “Look, I know I’ve been acting really dumb. And I know that it might not seem true, but I want to be with you . . . I do. Every part of me wants to be with you and that’s why it was so hard for me when Rain came back into the picture. I was used to him.” I looked down in my lap. “For a long time, he was the only love I’d ever known.” Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Chansung look away. “But then there’s you . . . there’s always been you, Chansung-ah.”
   The younger boy looked back at me, eyes now wide and a little teary. It hurt to see him cry, but it was actually quite beautiful.
   “I took that for granted for so long . . . I made mistakes . . . I hurt you without even thinking about it.” My words were full of regret, but also something else. As I spoke them, as I finally admitted to myself, I grew stronger, wiser. I learned from my regrets. And there was only one regret left that I had to learn from, one thing left to be said.
   “I love you, Hwang Chansung . . . more than myself, more than the stars and the sky, more than music, more than sushi . . . more than him.” His eyes widened at the last part and I smiled, cupping my hand around his cheek. “I love you more than anything else, and if you leave me . . . It’ll kill me. So please, even though it’s selfish for me to ask this, just stay with me. Cause I can’t imagine that I’d ever be happy without you.”
   Chansung stared at me.
   It made me nervous how he didn’t speak, but I was patient. I didn’t want to risk hurting him by forcing him to take in everything I said right away.
   “Hyung . . .” He spoke slowly. “You love me more than . . . than–”
   I nodded, cutting him off. “Yes, I love you more than him.
   A familiar smirk spread across his lips. “I was going to say ‘sushi’, but I guess that’s alright.”
   I blushed and hit his arm. “Yah! Don’t be so mean, I just poured my heart out~”
   He chuckled and nodded. “Yes, I know . . . that’s a big deal for you because your old man soul doesn’t know how to express itself anymore . . . I love you too, hyung.” My heart swelled with joy when he finally said it back.
   And then there was the major dilemma.
   I wanted to attack him. I wanted to jump in his lap and shower him in kisses until my heart was content, which would be a very long time. But we were in a full airplane cabin with dozens of businessmen and tourists all around us.
   By the look on Chansung’s face, I knew he was thinking the same thing, so instead of jumping each other and making out right there in front of everyone, we just sat calming and glanced at each other every now and then, smiling when we made eye contact and looking away.
   It was rather childish, but I adored it.
   After what seemed like forever, the signs above our seats cut off and a voice over the intercom announced that we could now move around the cabin. Chansung stood up and slid around me, stepping into the isle. I looked up at him with curious eyes. “Bathroom.” He mouthed the single word and then took off down the aisle.
   I blushed at the idea that he implied and then watched his tall figure step into an empty bathroom stall.
   Mostly everyone on the plane was engulfed in their own little worlds, headphones on, laptops open, handheld games in their hands. Even the flight attendants were busy talking to each other. With a pounding heart, I got up and walked to the bathrooms, turning to the one I’d seen Chansung step into and staring at the green ‘vacant’ sign on the door.
   I opened it and saw Chansung leaning against the tiny airplane sink counter, smirking at me as he grabbed my shirt and pulled me inside, shutting the door and locking it with his free hand. My gasp was cut off by his lips on mine. After a short moment, he pulled away to let me get some air. “Have you ever had on a plane, hyung?”
   I blushed and then hit him. “Have you?!”
   “Maybe once or twice.” He smirked.
   My jaw dropped and then I hit him. “Yah! You ert!!” He covered my mouth with his lips and turned us around in the tight space so my was crushed against the sink. I don’t know how he did it, but he managed to get my pants and boxers down and pull my leg around his waist in a swift movement. I blinked, puzzled at how we had ended up in this position but too distracted by the kisses his was now placing down my jaw to do or say anything about it.
   All I knew was that he was hard.
   And I knew this because I felt his clothed s pressing against my in a way that made me want to moan. “Do you want me, Junsu?” He said my name the way he only ever did when we were making love and I swallowed the heart that was beating up my throat.
   I nodded, throwing my arms around his neck and pulling myself up against him, forcing him to hold me up with his strong hands on my . I reached down with one hand and undid his pants, they were annoying and in the way, pushing them down his and sliding my hand into his boxers, loving the way he groaned against the curve of my shoulder. Both of us were trying not to make too much sound, but it was difficult. Every time I his erect length, he would jerk his hips forward and squeeze my tighter, filling the small space with our quiet gasps and hushed moans.
   “Ahh ,” Chansung cursed and then pulled my hand away from his throbbing , holding my leg up higher around his slender body and kissing me. “I need to be inside you.” He muttered against my lips.
   The sound of his deep voice drove me crazy and I nodded, holding onto his shoulders and pressing my hips forward more.
   That familiar sensation caused me to clench my body and bite my lip to the point that it hurt.
   That beautiful, pain laced and pleasure inducing pressure pressing inside me in a swift but gentle motion forced a moan from my lips. Chansung smirked and captured my lips once again as he slowly started moving inside me, sending my body into a convulsion of shudders as I closed my eyes tight at the dry stretch and gripped his shoulders.
   My head fell back against the mirror and Chanusng’s lips ravished my neck as I struggled to keep my sounds to myself, wrapping my trembling legs around him.
   Just when I felt like the pleasure couldn’t get any better, a warm hand tightened itself around my length and started me. I winced and cried out against Chansung’s shoulder as he started ing into me faster. The pleasure was overwhelming. I could soon feel myself reaching that beautiful but I didn’t want to. I didn’t want it to end. I wanted Chansung to hold me like this, in this intimate connection for the rest of forever.
   But then I thought. We have forever to be together.
   As if he was reading my thoughts, he pulled my chin up to kiss me, slamming into my harder and grunting against my lips. “I love you.” He said as he sent pleasurable shivers through my body with his movements.
   I opened my mouth, trying to will myself to form words. “I-I . . . I–ahhh!!” I was cut off by my own moan when he suddenly gripped my tighter and pumped my release from me, my body shaking with the as he covered the head of my with his palm so I didn’t make a mess all over our clothes. A few s later, I could feel him release inside of me, causing my body to clench more around his thick member as he filled me with his seed.
   My head fell forward against his chest as he slowed his movements to a stop and then slid out of me. His hand lay across the back of my head, my hair as he wrapped his other arm around me. “I love you, too.” I finally was able to whisper, short of breath.
   His chest moved with his light chuckle. “I know, hyung.”
   I looked up, wanting more kisses and of course, getting them. We parted our lips and our tongues danced with each other’s as our breathing slowly returned to normal. Chansung held me close and I felt something I hadn’t felt in a long time.
   Complete and utter contentment.
   No strings attached, no buried feelings, no uneasy thoughts lurking in the depths of my mind.
   Just happiness.
   And I knew that as long as I could be held in the arms that were so securely wrapped around me, I would remain in this state for the rest of my life. It was a good feeling, my only hope was that Chansung was feeling the exact same way . . . and I had a feeling he was.
   He cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead one last time. “We should get back to our seats.” Chansung wiped his hand on a drying napkin from the dispenser and chuckled when I blushed, seeing how much of my come was covering his hand. Then he pulled his pants back up and fixed the zipper, flashing a small smile and then slipped out of the bathroom stall.
   I was left looking around the small space and chuckling madly to myself.
   I can’t believe we just did that. I covered my face and giggled a little, spotting my pants on the floor and pulling them on, glancing in the mirror to make sure I was presentable and then following my lover back to our seats. My lover . . . My heart . . . My Chansung. Whatever I called him, I would love him the same.
   A few people stared at me as I walked down the aisle back to my seat. I blushed, wondering if they’d heard us, or noticed that Chansung and I just came from the same stall, or maybe they just recognized me as 2PM’s oldest member. I really didn’t care. The only thing I cared about was the boy sitting in the seat next to mine. I made a mental note to cancel my schedule for the week, or however long Chansung was going to be in Japan. I would spend this time with my boyfriend.
   I smiled, sitting down next to a very calm Chansung who was now covered with his jacket and pretending to sleep. I slid my hand under the jacket, where no one could see, and found his fingertips with my own.
   His hand curled instantly around mine and I sighed out of happiness, keeping my hand in his for the rest of the flight. For the rest of our lives.
   I closed my eyes with a cheesy grin.Yeah, that sounds like a great plan.

 

The End . . .

 

(queue ending credits music here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzmTAHob1_I

 

 

 

Authors Note: Kekeke, do you see what I did there?? Do ya?! I gave you all a truly 'happy ending'!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOL I know, I'm not funny at all. But I dont care, I'm awesome~ Anyway, stay turned for ending credits/announcements