Chapter 49

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A guy who's still in his business suit came to my sight. My dad. 

 

Shocked is the thing you could ser in her face which suddenly turned into anger.

 

"So you're here. Are you gonna kill me too?" she said with bitterness in her voice.

 

"N-no.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know she'll be affected that much." 

 

"What? Are you really that stupid?? What do you think of my mom?? A e?!" 

Dad decided to walk upto her.. 

 

"Look.. it's not like that. I admit it.. I was wrong. I didn't think of the consequences. I'm sorry.." 

 

After dad said that a loud slap was all you could hear with the sound of her sobs.

 

"You think it's that easy?? My mom died in vain because of you! She left me because of you! You took everything away from me!! And then what?? Sorry?? Hahaha! You must be kidding me. I wouldn't stop until I kill all of you!" 

 

I noticed she's taking something from her bag. So I immediately kicked the table which causes for her bag to fall.

 

What the?? Is she really going to kill us?? There's a gun in her bag!

 

She looked shocked with a blank expression. Maybe she's rethinking of what she's doing. 

 

I grabbed the gun before she goes back to her evil self. 

"What were you thinking??" I shouted causing her to go back to the earth.

 

"I-i.. d-don't know.." She looked at her lap.. crying.

 

"Why do you want revenge?? For your mom?? Did your mom tell you to do that??" She's still at her position when she shakes her head saying no.

 

"That's right. I've met your mom. I know she didn't want you to do this. Your mom was the kindest person I've ever met. Revenge for her is not what she wants." I continued but she's still not saying anything.

 

"Okay. Let's say you've had your revenge. Will it satisfy you? Are you going to be happy?" I added. 

 

"Eunhye ssi.. Your mother is the kindest woman I've ever met. I'm such a jerk and stupid to ever hurt your mother. And I'm really sorry for that. I'm sorry." She stops crying and lifts her head. She looks at my dad and then me. 

 

We both have our guards up when she stands and walks upto me. 

 

When she's in front of me, I nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter