Chapter 31

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongkook's POV:

 

Were on a ride. And she's just looking out the window. 

Hm.. what is she thinking?

I want to ask her but now's not a good time. 

 

After a while...

"We're here.." She looks around.

"At the beach?" 

"Yea but sort of. Let's go."

"Where are we going?" She asked me.

"Don't worry, it's not far. We're almost there.." 

 

"Waahhh.. this place is so beautiful! Daebak!" 

"This is my secret place although it's not really a secret but still it's the place I can call my own. I always go here when I'm sad or just want to breath some air. You want some air right? I'm sharing this to you.." 

"Thank you.. it's really beautiful." We're at a lighthouse.

"Let's go up!! Ppalii!!" She exclaimed. I'm glad she liked it. 

"Okok.. jeez." 

"Hahaha!" 

 

"Waaaahhh! Daebak!! This place is really beautiful! Hahaha!" I looked at her. 

Why is everything slowing down. Her laugh, her eyes, her face, she's the one who's beautiful. 

"Yah! Why are you staring at me like that? Haha! Thank you for bringing me here."

"*blush* w-welcome.." then she looked at the beach with her eyes closed and breathing in the fresh air. 

She really is beautiful.

I took a quick photo of her. Hehe ..

"What happened back there?? Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"Hahaha.. actually, i think I'm the on who hurt him." She looks sad.

"W-why did you tell him that I'm your boyfriend?"

"I don't know? It's just, when I saw him again.. I don't know what to do. I'm not thinking clearly. I'm sorry for dragging you into this." 

"Yeah.. you should pay me.." 

"Yah! Psh.. i don't have money okay??"

"Hahaha! Well, telling me what's between you and him will do.." 

"Hmm.."

 

Flashback:

 

SongJihyo's POV:

 

Me and Dongwook first met when I was a sophomore. 

"Yah!! Will you do my assignment!" Dongwook shouted at me.

"Just give it to me.." I answered.

I was considered as a nerd back then..

 

Flashback ends..

 

"Pft.. hahahahahahaha! You're a nerd??? Hahahahaha! I can't imagine how ugly you are back then!! Hahahahaha!" Jongkook.

"Aish! Yah!! Do you want to hear the story or not??"

"Hahahaha.. ok.. hahaha.. ok.. pft.. I'll stop..pft.. ehem.. ok.. ok.. Go on.." I glared at him.

 

Flashback continues..

 

So Dongwook is a bully and I'm a nerd.. Actually he's like Jongkook.. I mean... he's really like him. 

 

Flashback ends..

 

"Yah! I bet he's weak! Look at his body. Psh. Besides I'm more handsome than him.. psh." Jongkook nags.

*roll eyes*

 

Flashback continues..

 

Dongwook, despite of his character, he's pretty famous because of his looks and he comes from a rich family. Just like Jongkook. 

I really hate him since the first day he talks to me. He's so arrogant, bully, a bad guy and everything that is so annoying. I always wanted to ask my mom for me transfer but I can't since we need the money for my father's operation. My father is at the hospital at that time. 

But then.. My father died. I always hide somewhere in the school to cry. Then one time, he found me.

"What are you looking at? Go on! Shout at me! I don't care anymore! It hurts.. *cries*" I shouted at him. But he just stares at me.

"What? Why are you not talking huh?? Go ahead laugh at me!" I asked again.

But he just stares, and the next thing I knew is he was hugging me. And then...

 

Flashback ends..

 

"W-wait! Skip that part! I don't want to hear it. Psh." Jongkook nags.

"Ugh. Will you just listen! Jeez. You're so stressful.. You're so childish." 

"Hmp. Fine. Tsk." 

"Good. Now shut up or else!" He nods many times. He'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter