Chapter 20

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongkook's POV:

 

What's taking her so long? Is getting my book so hard? Aish. Maybe she took off? That girl! So I go to my locker.

Why is there so much noise?? I walk nearer to look what's happening. I see a bunch of girls shouting. They are in a circle and are busy throwing things in the center. Tsk. Is this allowed in the school? What are they doing anyway? I'm just about to walk away when someone shouted.

"Die Songjihyo!!" My eyes widened when I hear that name. Song jihyo! I looked back and there she is lying helplessly in the floor. Tsk! I ran to her.

"STOP!!" I shouted so that they can hear me. Good thing they hear me cause I'm really angry right now. I don't know why but I'm really mad. I glared at them. I walk near Jihyo. I was about to touch her when she flinched.

"*sobs* p-please.. s-stop.." I felt a sting in my heart. Her arms has bruises. It's really a pain to see her like this.

"Y-you don't need t-to help her.. I-it's her fault anyway." I looked at the girl who said that. 

"Are you telling me what to do?" I can sense that she's scared. She just shakes her head. I looked again at jihyo.

"Jihyo ah.. it's me. Jongkook.." I said in a soft voice. She slowly raise her head. I can see a wound on the side of her forehead. I clenched my fist when I saw that. 

"You came.. *smile*" Then she fainted. I carry her. I was just about to go when I remember something. They're standing behind me, I didn't even bother to look at them cause I'm really mad right now. 

"Just so you know. I remember all your faces. So I just suggest you to transfer to another school." I started to walk.

"W-why do you care so much about her??" I smiled at the thought of that because I also don't know why. I looked at this sleeping woman in my arms as I said..

"If this happens again. You'll all pay for it." With that I left them in shocking state.

 

I bring her at the backseat of my car. 

"Aish. I forgot my med.kit." Should I take her to the hospital? I looked at her and examine her to see if it's worse. Fortunately, it's not that worse. I can treat her if I have my med. Kit. Obviously, I can't take her to her home. Her mother will be upset. Ahh. I know a place.

 

We arrived at my condo after a few minutes. She's still sleeping so I have to carry her. It's a good thing there's an elevator in the parking lot or else I have to enter the lobby while carrying this girl. Phew. When we entered my unit I laid her in my sofa. I immediately get my med. Kit and treat her. Why are they doing this to her? Aish. After treating her wounds I carry her to my bed. Don't think of anything I just laid her there since she started snoring. *chuckles at the thought of that*

I started to live here since Sunday. My mom's cool with that since they want me to be independent. Awesome right? Haha! My fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter