Chapter 41

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo's POV:

 

"What took you so long??" Jongkook asked me as he saw me..

I think they're taking a break cause they're all at the bench..

"Well, I ran in some of your fangirls.."

"What?? Did they do anything to you?? Are you hurt?? Are you okay?? C'mon say something!" He said as he went near me and holds my shoulder and shakes me..

*roll eyes* I put my palm in his mouth for him to shut up..

"Jeez. I'm fine.. well, thanks to Dongwook.."

"Dongwook?? I think I've heard that name before.." Jongkook said as he rubbed his head..

"It's Jihyo's ex boyfriend idiot." Jaesuk.

"What the?? What is he doing here?? "

"He said he goes to this school now.. "

"Hm.. did he say anything to you??"

"Well he said that the reason he goes here now is to move on.. so I said we can be friends.."

Jongkook just looks at me then he sits on the bench.. he puts a towel on his head and looks down.. 

What's wrong with him..

Sukjin then blows the whistle meaning it's time to practice again.. but Jongkook refuse to join..

So I sit down beside him..

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing."

"Then look at me."

"Don't want to.."

"What's your problem??"

"Nothing." 

Jeez.. He's like a kid.. *sigh*

"Hey Babe.."

Great.. he flinched a little.. it works. hahaha!

"Baby what's wrong?"

"N-nothing.."

Oh.. the great commander is stammering at me.. hahahahaha!

"Baby will you please look at me.." i said in my sweet and seductive voice.. 

I hope this works.. 

He slowly turn his head and looks at me.. well, he just faced me but he can't look in my eyes and he's freaking blushing! So cute!!

So I cup his face with my hand..

"Tell me Babe.. what's wrong?"

"I-i don't w-want you to be f-friends with D-dongw-wook.." he keeps on avoiding my gaze..

"Why is that babe? It's just friendship.."

"Well, he's your ex.. then all of the sudden he's going at this school.. at the middle of the semester. I just don't trust him.."

"Then trust me.. I love you and I'm your girlfriend.. i'm only Jongkook's.. *smile*"

"You really mean that?" 

"Yep!" 

He smiled at me.. No doubt about that.. I really love this man.. 

"Hey lovers! Get a room!" Donghoon shouted..

Jongkook throws him an emptied bottled water. 

Everyone laughs..

 

It's been a week since we've started practicing for the contest. It's monday again today, meaning it's the start of foundation week. And we're here.. practicing.

Ugh. I wish I could go out there and enjoy! 

 

"Tsk. Tsk.. this contest is such a drag.." Jongkook said as we take a break.. 

We're practicing the walks and stuffs.

"Jongkook oppa! Do you want some water??" Eunhye said as she runs to us followed by Dongwook.

Yep. They're here too.. and Eunhye keeps on flirting with Jongkook.. tsk.

"Jihyo ah.. I want your water.."

"Get one for yourself.. this is mine!"

Ha! Jongkook completely ignored Eunhye! Hahaha! 

"Oh come on.. just one sip.." 

"Arasso. Here.."

Since you've done a good job.. 

I looked at Eunhye and she almost crush the bottled water she's holding.. 

"Ok students! Back to practice!"

 

After the practice.. 

"Jihyo ah.. you want to wait for me? Or should I send you home first?" Jongkook asked.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"Aigoo. Ahjumma.. we have soccer practice .. remember?" He said as he flicked my forehead.

"Ow! Jeez. I have to go home. Jongki just messaged me to go home early.." I said as I read Jongki's message again..

"Okay.. let me fix my things and I'll send you home.." Jongkook said.

"Ah oppa.. no need.. I can go home by myself.. you can just go to your practice first.." 

"But Jihyo ah.."

"Oppa it's fine.. you're the captain you can't be late.." 

"*sigh* okay jihyo.. but.. call me if there's any problem and text me when you get home."

"Neh.. ahjussi!" 

"Yah! Hahaha.. come here." 

I walked closer to him.. 

He kissed my forehead..

"Be careful okay? I love you.." he hugged me.

"Oppa.. im just going home.. we'll see each other tomorrow."

"I know.. i just wanted you to know that.." 

I smiled ..

"I love you too.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter