Chapter 12

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day: (Friday)

 

It's the selection of the class officers. Since I don't care about that I just rest my head on the table. After a while they are now voting for the Muse and . When they nominated Kim Jongkook to be the . I raised my hand and looked at Jongkook arrogantly who is beside me looking bewildered. Good thing all the class voted him so that settles it. Hahahaha! I laughed at him. But of course just silently. Only enough for him to see. Revenge is sweet! Hahahaha! Now it's time for the muse. The girls raised their hands and voted for themselves. So that's why they nominated him. Pathetic. But still it's good for me. Hahaha! I stopped laughing when I heard my name. 

"What?" I looked at Jongkook.

"I nominate Song. Ji. Hyo." *smirks*

What the hell! I'm sure no one will vote for me. I'm pretty sure. Good. Calm down. There's still chance. When it's time to vote. The teacher called out the names. When my name is announced Jongkook raised his hand, also Ha donghoon, also Goeun.

"What are you doing?? Put your hand down!" I told Goeun. But she didn't listen to me. Ugh.

But good thing it's just them. But then Jongkook glared at the class that's why they all raise their hands. *blank* 

"O-ok.. Song Jihyo will be the muse.." the girls are annoyed by it. Jongkook looked at me and smirks again and sleeps. Yah! Kim Jongkook!!!!

 

I'm at the library..

Doing my homework when I fell asleep. 

 

(Kim Jongkook is also sleeping in the library too. He suddenly woke up when he heard some students. "Aish. It's the libra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter