Chapter 23

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song jihyo's POV:

 

Now it's the girls turn. Goeun is still not playing. Remember, she pretends to be sick. Tsk. I should've done that too. These girl are scary. If the stares can kill I'm already dead. I have a bad feeling about this. 

*pprrrrrtttt*

The other team gets the ball. I'm running towards the girl who has a ball but suddenly she stops and tripped me. 

"Aish!" 

 

Kim Jongkook's POV:

 

I clearly saw what happened. I was about to stand when Gary runs to her. Tsk. 

 

Song Jihyo's  POV:

 

"Jihyo ah.. are you ok?" Jongkook oppa?

"Ah Kang Gary.. I'm fine.. " The girls glared at me. 

"Alright.. take care ok.?" I nod. Now the girls are on fire. I can see it in their eyes. Tsk. Those boys are trouble. 

The ball is in our team. The girl passed it to another girl. The girl passed it to me but she kicked it hard that's why it hits my right leg. 

"Arghhh! " My leg's bruised. 

That's it!! I stand up and tell everyone it's ok. I can see the smirks on their faces. Even my teammates. You want to play that way ha..Alright. 

I got the first ball. I'm running to the goal when I saw my teammate. The one who hit my leg. I kicked it hard to her but since my leg is bruised it hurts a lot. Good thing it still hit her. 

"Yes! I hit her! Hahahaaahh ouch.. " tsk.

Now they have the ball. 

Since my teammates won't cooperate I have to steal the ball myself.

"You !" We're like having one on one match. She has the ball and I just need to get it.

"*smirks* tsk. Tsk. Why are you calling yourself..hm.." she's boiling. Haha!

"You flirt! First our Commander now the whole RM ? Hah. Wah.. You're such a !"

"Really? Me? But they're the one who keeps on following me. Jealous? *smirk*" I teased. Good. She's distracted. I steal the ball. I have to run to the goal! Run. Run. Run. Run.  

"Goal! Goodjob Miss beautiful!" 

I won?? Wohoo! Haha! Amazing! The RM cheered for me while the girls are disappointed. The boys are just clapping.

"Wow! You're really good! Want to join the team?" We all laughed at Jaesuk's statement. But where is he?  I look right and left. To the front.. ah there he is.. standing.. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. But out of all the cheer they gave me.. that simple thumbs up and his smile makes me happy. 

 

After class..

 

It's time to go home. If you're wondering where kookie is.. the truth is I don't know too. After the game, I never saw him again. Even his friends are gone. Psh. My right leg still hurts that's why it's hard to walk. I'm sitting in a bench waiting for the bus.

*beeeeeeeeeppppppp*

"*squeal* What the.. " I know this car..

"Hey.. hop in." Kim jongkook. Psh. I get in his car. *pout*

"What's with your face?"

"None of your business." *pout again*

"You look ugly." *boils*

"Yah!! I'm not ugly!! Psh." He laughs.

"Wow. Now you're laughing.."

"Wae?"

"Nothing." 

"Ok." Ugh.

"Ok?? Where did you go huh?? You didn't attend the class?? You're friends are gone too!" He just stare at me. I didn't notice that the car stopped. Oh no.. 

"Ah hehe.. I mean.. a-ah n-nevermind what I just said." Damn. Why am I acting like a jealous girlfriend? Tsk. 

"*chuckles* just say it.."

"Say what?"

"You miss me.. *smirk*" *blush*

"What the!! A-ani! All I said is not true! I'm just m-messing with you.. hehe.." Crap. Believe me . Please believe me..

"Ok." Then he starts the car and go. Phew.

 

"Why are we here?" It's a convenience store. "Just follow me." We entered the store.

"Sit there. Wait for me." I nod. What are we doing here.. 

After a while.. he's back. There's bandage, alcohol, ice, etc.

"Eat this." Wah! Chocolate!

"Thanks you.. *shy*" Then he kneeled. What is he doing? He hold my right leg. 

"Yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter