Chapter 28

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo's POV:

 

I'm going back to my class. But everybody's staring at me.

"It's her fault!" 

"I know right."

Huh? What did I do?

"She's the reason why Jongkook's called in the office."

"What a ."

Me? 

"Aish. I hope he's not suspended or else I'll never gonna see him again. Huhuhu.." 

"She's the one who's supposed to be in the office!" 

What are they talking about? My fault?

 

Good thing I make it to my room. Alive. Phew. But when I enter, they all looked at me like I'm a wanted criminal. 

*sigh* They're still not here. Even Goeun's not here. Aish. I have no choice but to sit. When I saw my armchair, it has writings. It's full of curses. Tsk. I just get a piece of paper and puts it on my desk and sleep. But someone throws a paper. I opened it. ''.

I just throw it in my bag since the trashcan is far and then I sleep again. 

 

Kim Jongkook's POV: 

 

I entered the room. Everybody's surprised that I'm here. Psh. Where are they? I was about to go when I noticed a girl who's sleeping. It's jihyo. I didn't see her earlier since she's laying her head on the desk. I sit at Goeun's chair carefully. The students here gasped. I glared at them. Goodthing they go back to their businesses. I look at this sleeping girl. *chuckles* She's snoring now. I'm just staring at her for a while when..

*BLAAAG*

It's Haha. They're here. Because of that Jihyo awakes. 

"Kookjong! How are you??" They all run to us. I mean to me. Jihyo who's not fully awake yet are startled by them. Then she looks at me and her eyes gone big.

"What kind of face is that?" Haha! It's really funny.

"Since when are you sitting there?" She asked as she yawns.

"Aish.. your breath stinks." Ofcourse it's just a joke. I missed teasing her. She smelled her breath.

"Yah! Kim Jongkook! You liar!" I just laughed at her. They're shocked at my reaction cause you know I never laugh in front of them. The most shocked is my friends. What can I do? She made me laugh.

"Yah. Get out of my chair." Goeun interupted. Tsk. So I moved, I go back to my seat. 

The guys immediately circles me.

"Is it true??" Haha went near my face and press my cheek with his finger.

"Tsk. Yah!" 

"Aish.. I knew it. We're just imagining." Sukjin said.

"What are you talking about?" Jihyo asked.

"Boys talk.Oh right.. You're a boy also right??." I teased. She's boiling now. 

"Argghh!! Kim Jongkook!!" She hits me and I just laugh at her.

"Gary where are you going?" Jaesuk said. We all looked at Gary.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'll just follow him.." Jaesuk said and left. I looked at Haha and he just shrugged. 

 

Jaesuk's POV:

 

Where is he? Tsk. That guy's really fast. 

"Ahm excuse me.." I said to those girls who are talking. When they look at me they squeal. 

"It's Jaesuk! Aaahhhh!!"

"Ah haha.. yea.. it's me.. can I ask something?"

"The answer is yes!! I'll marry you!! Aaaahhhh!" 

"Haha.. It's not that.. I'm just gonna ask if you've seen Gary around here.." 

"Ah yes  oppa! He's gone to the rooftop!"  Why is she shouting?

"Ah thank you.. :)"

"Aaahhh!! Oppa! Can I shake your hand??"

I offered my hand. They screamed. Then the girl pulled me and hugged me. I didn't noticed that I'm surrounded by girls now. Tsk. When will I ever get to Gary?? 

After a while, I managed to escape the girls. Phew. I look like I've been . 

"Gary ah.. whoo. " He looks at me.

"What happened to you??" 

"It's a long story. What about you? What happened to you?" 

"Aish.. it's nothing. I just need to go out." 

"You know you can tell everything to me."

"You know I like her. I'm jealous. Jihyo's never been like that to me."

"Gary ah. Jihyo told you that she only sees you as a friend. You remember that right? We told you stop too cause in the end you're the one who'll suffer."

"I know. It's just that.. I love her. Even I know that she loves him. I know it since the first time I saw her. The way she looks at him is different in the way she looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter