Chapter 42

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongkook's POV:

 

"*whistle* Practice is over! Goodjob guys!" Coach.

 

At the locker..

"Phew.. You're getting hard on us Captain.." Gary said.

"No, I'm not." I answered.

"I'm so exhausted! I could almost see my bed here.." Jaesuk said.

"I'm tired too.. I want to see Go eun after practice but it seems to be impossible anymore..  *sigh*" 

"Yah! Why are you all whining? Captain is just doing what's good for the team." Sukjin lectured.

"Psh. Easy for you to say. You're not even doing anything but just stand and watch.." Jaesuk.

"I'm not just standing and watching.. I'm analyzing. You know that!" Sukjin.

"Hey.. enough. So Sukjin.. Any news?" I asked.

"Yep. The White fang.. They are our first opponent.." Sukjin answered seriously.

(I got White fang from Naruto.. I really love it.. peace!)

"What?! The white fang?!" Gary shouted.

"Wae? Wae? Wae? What's wrong!!" Haha asked.

"I know them.. I've seen them play." Gary said.

"So? How are they? Are they good?" Jaesuk asked.

"Well, yes they're good. But they're skills are.. hmm. They're good at cheating." Gary answered while his hands are in his chin as if he's thinking of something so serious.

"Cheating? They're not even caught??" Haha.

"They're not. The game that I watched.. they won. And their opponents are all injured. Some are even seriously injured that they are banned from playing."  Gary.

"That's cruel! Why didn't you do something?? You saw them cheat didn't you??" Jaesuk.

"Well, I did do something.. I talked to the referee. but it seems that the referee were paid. Since they go to an elite school so I just assumed that." Gary.

"That can't be true! Why are they like that?" Jaesuk.

"What Gary said is true. I already have some research about them.. and I think I know why they cheat." Sukjin said as he fix his glasses up like some kind of genius.

Then we all looked at him.. waiting for his story..

"Ehem! Do you all remember the Tigers?" Sukjin started.

"Tigers? Hmm.. I think I rememeber them? Aren't they the one we beat when we're first years?" Jaesuk.

"Oh yeah! Them! They're so good! I really thought we're gonna lose that time." Haha said.

"That is true.. Well, you see.. Their school's specialty is Sports. They train and work hard. That's how they manage to be the top in Soccer leagues. They're school became well known to be the best when it comes to Soccer. They never lose in every single game.. well, until the Running high beat them. And that's us." Sukjin.

"Woah.. seriously?? They never lose??" Jaesuk.

"Well come to think of it.. they're our very first opponent last time.. and we beat them." Haha said.

"Yeah.. but remember we had a hard time beating them.." Gary.

"So then why? Why did they become like this??" Jaesuk.

"You see.. when a school or team who never tasted defeat and loses.. what will happen?? I heard that the students their despised the soccer team saying that they're a disgrace. Their coach is fired and they banned soccer. But then one guy said that he will lead the soccer team back to its glory.. but little did they know he teaches them dirty tricks. The former players are expelled. According to my sources, the new players are much stronger than the former players. With or without using their dirty tactics. The bad news is they want revenge in our team.. so they're gonna come hard on us." Sukjin.

"I can't even think that there are schools like that.. They just lose one  time . And it's such a big deal to them?" Gary.

"Hm.. so what do we do now? Are we strong enough to fight them?" Haha.

"Captain?" Jaesuk.

They all looked at me.

I'm sitting here with my hands together on my chin..

"Hm.. So it's that bad huh.." I said.

I looked at them and they're anticipatingly waiting for my plan.

"*sigh* We just have to train harder.. if you really want to beat them then you've got to do your very best. Make it your goal. And remember the most important thing, you all have to enjoy playing and have fun with your teammates in the field. So Let's do our best!" 

"Yeah! Fighting!" They all said in unison.

I'll protect all of you no matter what..

 

*ring* *ring*

Someone's calling..

"Jihyo ah.." I answered.

"Hi.. how's your practice?" 

"We've just finished our practice.."

"Oh good.. now take a good rest okay?" 

"Neh.. want me to come over?" 

"Haha.. no need oppa.. I'll be too busy for tonight.. Jongki needs me for his project. Psh."

"I can almost see you rolled your eyes.." 

"Wait? How did you know? Where are you?"

"Hahahaha! Still here at school.. are you sure I can't come over?? You know I'm just staying at donghoon's house.. " 

"It's okay o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter