Chapter 48

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good thing I didn't need to search this big house for her when I saw her at the balcony.

 

I sneaked up to her silently to surprise her but I'm not been able to, when she speaks..

 

"Don't even think about it.." 

 

"Psh.. how did you know??" 

 

"I can feel you.. You're my twin remember?" 

 

"Really you can do that?? Can you read what's on my mind too???" 

 

"Ugh!" She rolls her eyes at me.

I just chuckled and made my way beside her.

 

"So what's the problem?" 

 

The wind blows suddenly causing her to tuck her hair behind her ears.

 

"Nothing. It's just, I've been thinking.. since when did you know about this?"

 

I rest my arms at the railings of the balcony, supporting me by leaning on it. Breathe in some air before I answered.

 

"It's a few days before Eunhye broke up with me. I was in the mall looking for your stupid book you ordered me to buy. I saw dad at a restaurant. He was alone that time so I decided to surprise him. The staffs greet me as I entered but when I was about to get closer, some girl entered. I didn't recognize her since she's wearing a scarf covering half of her face. I saw dad immediately stands up at the sight of this woman. Shocked by what I see, I sat down near their table. So to cut the story short I heard a little of their conversation that's when I assume she was dad's affair."

 

"Then why didn't you do something?"

 

"I was about to punch him that time but Eunhye started to call me. So I ran outside the restaurant and talk to her. Hehe.. but she told me to cancel our date for she has plans already. After the call, I decided to go back but then the said restaurant was already full and it's not appropriate to make a scene." 

 

"Then why didn't you tell us earlier??" Now she's looking at me in her serious but sad eyes.

 

"Trust me.. I so badly want to tell you but I thought of some possibilities. Mom might not take it easily.. You know I don't want to see her cry.. Same to you.. I don't want you to get hurt."

 

"*sigh* so you've been shouldering this problem all by yourself??" 

 

"Mhmm.." I answered with a nod. 

 

She replied me with a hug..

 

"I'm pretty sure it must have been hard on you. But still don't do that okay??" 

 

"Aigoo ah.. Arrasso mam!" Since I'm taller than her I kissed her forehead.

 

"I want to be like you and mom.. you know how to forgive easily. I want to love someone to the point that even when were fighting I just end up forgiving him cause I love him." Goeun honestly confessed.

 

I smiled as I remember who will love her like that.. 

"Oh don't you worry. Time will come."

 

My family is all fixed. Dad apologized to me and he said he'll help Gwangsoo's company. 

 

As for my mom, she seems okay, but I get the feeling that she's still sad so I told dad to make her happy every second or else. He's gonna taste another wake up call from me.

 

Go eun, well, she was back to normal. You know, reading books and stuff.

And lastly, me.. I still need something to fix.

 

Thursday Morning.

 

I walk back and forth in my room. Thinking if I can do this. I need to call Dongwook. But how can I meet him without even killing him?

 

After a few rounds of walking, I decided to call him which he answers immediately.

 

"What?" He answered groggily. 

"We need to talk." 

"Okay." 

Then he ended the call. Tsk. The nerve of this guy. 

 

Later on, he sent me the place where we will meet. 

So I just grab my black leather jacket matching up my white shirt underneath with a black ripped jeans. Took my black shades on and my white cap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter