Chapter 21

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo's POV:

 

"Yah! It's getting late. I should go now." It's almost 8! My mother will kill me..

"Ok." He said while watching TV. Hello?? Is he not going to take me home?? I mean he brought me here.. he should be responsible right.?

"*clears throat* I said I'm going home.." I said a little bit louder. Now he looks at me..

"I said ok.. you can go.." then looks back at the tv again. 

"Aish! Fine! Goodbye!" That annoying kookie!! Arghh! 

I'm already outside the building. Waiting for a cab. 

"It's already 8:30! Gosh! How long will I wait?? I really hate that Kookie! Ugh!" 

*beeeeeppp*

"*squeal*" There's a car in front of me. The window rolled down and there I see the guy whom I freaking hate the most. 

"Hahaha! Why did you scream?  Are you that fond of me?? *smiles*" 

"*roll eyes* Oh please.. you're not that handsome to be squealed of. *smirk* what are you doing here anyway? You're blocking the way. My cab's gonna be here any minute." 

"Hm.. let's just say I'm taking my girl home. *winks*" h-his girl.. m-me?? Y-yah! Jihyo! Get yourself a grip. It's just a challenge.. phew. You can't fall for him. 

"So? Are you gonna come in or I'm gonna drag you in here?" I immediately entered his car. 

"Seat-belt." 

"What?" 

"I said put on your seat-belt." 

"Ahh. Oh right.." I'm putting on my seat-belt but since I'm not familiar with the car I'm having a hard time just to put it in. 

"Aish." He said. Then he goes closer to me. *dug.dug.dug.* I'm just staring at him. What is he doing?? He's so close that I can't breathe. I can smell his perfume. *click* 

"There. You don't even know how to put a seat-belt. What can you do?" Then he starts driving. I'm still in the process of what happened. Jihyo.. stop beating your heart so fast. 

"Hey. You alive?" 

"Huh?" *blank*

"Ahaha! Cute!" He pinched my cheeks. I can feel my face has reddened. 

"Oh? You're blushing?? Haha! So you already lost?" 

"What?? No way! Who told you I'm blushing?? You can't even see my face! Psh."

"Whoa.. why so defensive? Haha!" I just ignored him.

 

"Yah! Are you not gonna even say thank you?" He said as I get off his car. So I walked near his door and knocked his window. 

"Yes?" I put my face near to his face and smile.

"Thank you.." haha! He's shocked. Hahaha! Plan success! I left him dumbfounded. Haha! I was about to open our door gate when he said.

"Don't ever do that again." He said in a cold voice. I gulped.

"W-why?" He looked at me seriously.

"Cause you're ugly! *tounge out*" Then he immediately drive.

"Yahh! Kim Jongkook!! I hate you!!" Argh!! 

 

Kim Jongkook's POV:

 

Phew. Why is it so hot here? The AC is open. That girl is really! Aish. (*smiles* Thank you..) *shakes head*. I don't want to remember that! I thought my heart's going to explode earlier.. 

 

Song Jihyo's POV:

 

A week have passed. And it's still the same. I'm still saving my money for the payment. I'll just give it to him when it's full since he's still not asking for it. The challenge? Well we really don't take it seriously. Sometimes he's sweet but sometimes he's mad. He's a bipolar. So I think he doesn't remember it at all.

I'm now in my classroom but the class hasn't started yet.

"Yah. Have you heard the news?" Random Girl

"No? What news?" Another random girl.

"I heard that the Running Man Members (A.N. sorry. Hehehe.. I can't think a name of a group. Peace!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter