Chapter 2

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongkook's POV:

(Jongkook's family table)

"Jongkook darling, are you not going to attend your class today?" My mom asked. I sigh.

"Mianhe umma. It's just that I dont want to see her again." I continued to eat my breakfast.

"I know darling but you still need to go to school. You know that right?" i just look at her and nods. I know it can't be helped. I have no other choice. I was about to take my last bite when I asked..

"Where's dad?" My mom sighed. 

"He's at work. He said he need to go early today. Because of meeting and stuff." Why do I even bother? He's always gone.

"What about you? You're not going to work?" I asked. Well she's wearing her corpo attire so I assume she'll go but why is she still here? Because at times like this she will be running because she's always late. Hmm. Something's odd.

"Hm. Work? Wait.. What time.. " *looks at her watch*

"Omo! Im late! I totally forgot! Bye son! Muah! Take care ok! Look after your sister okay!" *running to the door* There it is! Haha! My umma is so cute. ^__^ Speaking of my sister . Where is she? I called one of our maids to ask where is she. And she said that she is still in her room. So I rushed off to her room and knocked before I open the door. I saw my sister studying. 

"Sis! What are you doing?" Aish wrong question. 

"Isn't it too obvious?" She answered me without looking back. I told you. She has a bit temper but she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter