Bit By Bit

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What the hell was all that about?!" Dara exclaimed while she tended to the bruise on her mate's cheek, earning a hiss. "I have never seen that happen." Chaerin muttered as she sat still for Dara to continue with her treatment. "Not only did she beat you, she actually managed to hurt you... in a span of 5 minutes." Youngbae rubbed his head. "That's not the main issue though." Jiyoung mumbled while looking at them.

 

"He's right. The main problem right now is how _____ got that fast. And her eyes..." Chaerin winced when Dara lightly patted her cheek and the slight memory of earlier's event in gym.

 

~flashback~

 

Each partners were told to spar and practice their hand to hand combat skills. They were all given 15 minutes to spar, and whoever is observed with most damage, loses. The winner would be given extra points and would spar with the next winner.

 

Pairs after pairs battled in the gym and you watched when Yuri and Jessica were fighting. Seeing them so serious like this made you a bit uncomfortable and you wanted to talk to both of them after recalling the times you had bumped into Jessica and Donghae, wanting to clear things up and apologize, but you never really had the courage to do so.

 

In the end, the two of them were in a tie since neither of them could stand up properly anymore; worn out after their 'sparring'.

 

You had walked up to Yuri and handed her a bottle of water before wiping the sweat on her face. "Aish, unnie, you're seriously sweaty." You crinkle your nose while giggling as she grinned after setting the bottle down. "You're so sweet. But I can't go to gym class without sweating, silly." You both laugh before the teacher had called your name.

 

"Well, I'll be back after a while, unnie. See you." You got up and Yuri frowned as she watched you walk away from her and to where Chaerin was standing. She was afraid you would get hurt, but couldn't do anything to stop what was about to happen.

 

"Alright. You known the drill?" Both you and Chaerin nodded, your unnie's eyes never leaving your face as you stood in front of her.

 

"Ready..... Begin!" And as quick as the teacher's hand went down, Chaerin launched at you, wanting to be quick with this, but suddenly, she found her wrist caught in your hand before pushing her to the side and hitting her side with your arm.

 

Chaerin looked at you, bewildered before she tried to land another hit. But this time, you countered after blocking her fist and your knee connected with her stomach. All eyes were on the two of you for some reason.

 

And as soon as Chaerin was about to regain her composure, your elbow made contact with her cheek, making her stumble back and your eyes to widen. "Omo! I didn't mean to do that." You panicked and Chaerin used that to her advantage. With a swift move, she swiped her leg under yours, but in a split second, you had jumped over her leg and stepped away from her.

 

Though Chaerin didn't want to hurt you, she wanted this done already. But h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter