008

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yein's POV:

After Ikon and Mijoo had dropped you and Hoshi off, you headed upstairs to change out of your uniform. The8, Jun, Seungkwan and Dino were busy doing homework while the rest of the boys 'tried' to theirs. 

You heard the boys asking help with one another. You quickly changed into regular clothes and started doing your homework in your room. As you were plugging in your headphones into your phone to listen to some music, you felt your phone vibrate. 

To: Yein 

HEY!! Wanna go to school together tomorrow? We'll pick you up. ^.^ 

From: Mijoo 

You then told her you'd ask your cousin first and continued back to your homework. You took out your math textbook and answered some of the questions that you did understand. You were pretty good at math but not perfect at it. Most of your tests and quizzes were between mid 80's and high 90's. After finishing some of your math homework you decided to take a little nap since you were exhausted today. You stood up and walked over to your bed. You went under your fuzzy blanket and headed to dreamland.

 

After an hour of your nap, you woke up due to someone shaking you lightly. 

"Yein-ah~ Ireona.(wake up)" Hoshi shook you lightly and you groaned. He look at your tired face and laughed quietly. He left your room and closed your door silently. 

"Where is she?" Coups asked. Hoshi acted like he was dead indicating that you were asleep. Coups made a 'tsk' noise with his tongue and headed to your room. He knocked on your door but you didn't hear it. He leaned agaisnt the door and heard nothing so he went inside. Jeonghan, The8 and Seungkwan were peeking at Coups behind the door and whispering to one another. 

"What if she isn't dressed?" The8 asked innocently, "he's disturbing her hyung." 

Seungkwan lightly smacked The8's head and made a funny face, "why wouldn't she be dressed?" he whispered but loud enough for Coups to hear. He looked at Seungkwan weirdly and shook his head dissapointedly.

"It wasn't me hyung!" he whispered-yelled. Jeonghan smacked his head and shushed him, "be quiet or you'll wake her up."

"But hyung, isn't that what Coups hyung is doing?" The8 mentioned.

"Whatever, let's go or we'll disturb them." Jeonghan dragged the two along with him and headed to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Coups looked around your neat and organized room and at your desk. Your phone was on top of your notebook and he took a peek at it. He pressed the home button of your iPhone and it lit up. He saw 1 missed call from Binnie and 7 unread messages, one of them was also from Binnie.

"Who's this Binnie?" Coups wondered. Before he could unlock you phone, you started to move around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter