003

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

"Ah...wait. ROOMMATES?" Yein yelled.

S.Coups laughed nervously, "I may have forgotten to tell you that I live with my friends. And...there's thirteen of us in total." 

"Thirteen?! Oppa!!" Yein yelled and ran after S.Coups. He ran around the pool table then his behind his friends. 

"Calm down Yein-ah. They don't bite." 

"You could've at least told me beforehand! What would eomma say if she finds out about this?" 

"Don't worry I'll handle it neh? Now please calm down I am your oppa." He touched his chest and pretended to be tough. Yein sighed and calmed down a bit. She was somewhat fine living with a few people but. Thirteen? And they're all guys? What would everyone think?

Yein calmly sat down after the commotion, "uh so...what are your names?"

"Me first!"

"No no no me." 

"How about oldest to youngest?" Yein stepped in. They were arguing on who should introduce first.

"Anyeonghaesyo, Yoon Jeong Han imnida. You can call me Jeong Han oppa." he bowed. He had long hair and a flawless face. Yein thought he was prettier than women. Whoops.

"Hi I'm Joshua Hong" Joshua spoke in English knowing Yein spoke fluently. 

"Wen Junhui imnida. Jun for short." 

"Kwon Soonyoung. But you can call me Hoshi." he grinned and winked at Yein which he earned a smack from S.Coups.

A tall guy with cold eyes stared at Yein, "Jeon Wonwoo."

"Ey. So cold Wonwoo-ya. I'm Lee Jihun but also known as Woozi." 

"Lee Seokmin but call me DK." he winked making some of the guys fake vomit.

"Kim Mingyu imnida." 

"You know me already but Xu Minghao iminda, other wise known as The8."

"Anyeong! Boo Seung Kwan imnida!" 

"Hansol Vernon Choi. Known as Vernon nice to meet you." he spoke in English as well.

"Lee Chan imnida. Maknae but call me Dino noona!" 

Yein stared at all thirteen of them, "how am I suppose to remember all of your names," she mumbled.

Yein's POV:

In the house, there were five bedrooms. One down in the main floor an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter