005

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yein's POV:

You woke up due to loud noises created by the boys. You heard yelling, shouting and a few 'shut up or you'll wake her up.' You fixed your oversized shirt and grabbed a hair-tie to tie up your hair in a bun. You decided to wash up before eating breakfast. After washing up, you laid out your uniform on your bed and walked out of your room, heading downstairs. You see all thirteen of the boys rushing everywhere. 

"Hyung have you seen my ID?" Dino asked. 

"Over there by the coffee table." Jeonghan pointed out. Dino walked over to the coffee table and saw you heading down the stairs, "Good morning Channie!" you called out. Dino looked up to see you wearing your oversized shirt with your damp hair, "uh...morning noona." S.Coups peaked at the two of you and called you, "Yein-ah! Hurry over here and eat before the food disappears." He joked. You laughed and walked over to the table to see twelve hungry-looking wolves.It seemed like they haven't ate for days. You sat down next to Woozi and Minggyu.

After breakfast, you went to the washroom to fix your hair while you brushed your teeth. You then changed into your school uniform that S.Coups had given to you. It was a tan-colored pleated skirt paired with a white blouse and a dark navy blue blazer. You wore your over-the knee black socks. You finished it off with your bow tie. (Imagine the heirs uniform. The guys will be wearing Minhyuk's uniform while the girl's wear Krystal's)

You heard a knock on your door and turned around, "neh!"

"Yein-ah you ready?" S.Coups asked, "wah~ my cousin looks beautiful with her uniform." He teased. 

"Aish! Whatever oppa. Let's go?" you grabbed your backpack and cellphone and headed out with the thirteen boys. You got out and started walking with them. The school you were attending to was called Pledis High School. It was only about fifteen minutes away from the house. You grabbed your headphones from your backpack and plugged it in your phone to listen to some music. You were playing Bad by Infinite.

While the boys kept on talking and talking non-stop, the thirteen of you finally reached the school. Girls were fangirling when they walked in the school gate. You didn't notice the screaming with your headphones on and S.Coups calling your name. 

S.Coups ran towards you ruffled your hair and pulled your headphones off, "Yah! Don't play it full blast."  The rest of the boys followed you and S.Coups making girls and a few guys whisper. 

"Who's that girl?"

"Transfer student?"

"She's cute! Hopefully she isn't dating one of Seventeen." 

You heard the whispers but ignored them. Well one was stuck with you. Seventeen? Who are they?

 

You arrived at the school office with S.Coups and Woozi. You got your schedule and your homeroom. Sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter