010

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

Another day came by and the boys surprisingly woke up early. Yein on the other hand was still in her dreamland. The clock read 6:50 am and Seungcheol decided to let her sleep in since it was still too early. Being the oldest, he decided to make breakfast. Jeonghan came in the kitchen and looked at his hyung. 

"Need help?" He asked. Seungcheol looked up and nodded, "if you don't mind"

Jeonghan opened the drawer near the fridge and grabbed an apron. He then walked around the counter and went beside Seungcheol helping him make pancakes. 

 

Half an hour later... 

Yein kept rolling around her bed. She stretched and yawned and turned over. Then she looked at her clock on her bed side table. It read 7:30 and you decided to get ready for school. As you were getting change, you heard a knock on your door. 

"Changing!" you yelled. 

"Ah, um..It's me Joshua." he replied in English.

"Oh oppa, hold on" you hurriedly changed into your uniform and opened the door, "uh yes oppa?" 

He looked at you and smiled, "Seungcheol hyung had asked me to tell you to get ready but I guess your ready. Oh breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." 

"Hehe yeah I got ready early today" you scratched your head and smiled, "thanks oppa, I'll come out in a bit." You looked at yourself in front of the mirror just to make sure you look okay and ready. "Perfume!" you suddenly remembered. You looked around and saw your perfume on top of your drawer. You walked over and sprayed a little on your wrist and on your neck. 

"Perfect." you walked out of your room and headed to the kitchen. You saw Seungcheol and Jeonghan making breakfast together and thought, if Jeonghan oppa was a girl, I'd ship him with oppa. You giggled at the thought of them two together and at the moment, DK and Joshua were together staring at you. 

"Hyung, what's she thinking about?" DK asked Joshua.

"How would I know. It's not like I can read her mind." Joshua shrugged. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter