011

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yein's POV: 

Both of you ran as fast as you could and quickly made your way to your seats. As soon as you sat down, the teacher came inside the classroom and bell rang. Vernon made it just on time but you noticed that Wonwoo wasn't behind him. Mr. Lee Jong Suk hushed the students when suddenly Wonwoo and Mingyu appearred at the door. 

"Sorry for being late sir." Wonwoo said and the two boys bowed at their teacher.

Mr. Lee sighed and gave them a sign to go to their seat. They both bowed once again and quietly made thier way to their seats. The girls in the class looked at them and started whispering.

As class started, you received a text from Jonggi. You quickly glanced at your teacher and he was busy writing notes up on the board. You hurriedly replied to him before you get caught. Vernon saw you texted and he looked at you with a  puzzled face. He tried to look at who you were texting but he saw you putting your phone away in your pocket. He shrugged the thought and continued writing notes. 

 

The bell rang and class ended. It seemed so fast yet you don't really care. You had Japanese class next which you had shared with Wonwoo, Mijoo, Chanwoo, and Jinhwan. Mijoo walked up to you as you were packing up your things. 

"Wanna go to Japanese class together?" you smiled and nodded. As the two of you were walking out, Chanwoo and Jinhwan decided to walk with the two of you. Just before the four of  you were heading closer to your destination, you saw Hoshi and Woozi together heading the same way as you. 

"Oh- it's Yein-ah. Annyeong!" Hoshi waved, Woozi  turned to see you and the rest. He smiled and bowed. "You heaing to Japanese class?" Hoshi asked, "yep, are you as well?"

He nodded, "we both are. Oooh this is exciting we're both in the same class!" he excitedly announced. Woozi looked at you confusingly, "I thought you speak Japanese fluently?" 

"You speak Japanese fluently?" Mijoo asked with a shocked face. You scratched your head and nodded slowly.

"Then why take Japanese?" Jinhwan asked. Yoe explained to them how your weren't the best with writing in Japanese and you'd like to learn more that's why you took the class. And the other option was Chinese which is challenging and you didn't want to learn another language. (A/N: Lazy kid~ just kidding!) 

The bell rang and you all hurried inside. To your luck, your teacher wasn't in the classroom yet. You decided to sit beside Woozi and Hoshi, who were in front of Jinhwan and Chanwoo. Minutes later, your teacher came inside holding a pile of paperwork. She looks up and sees an unfamiliar person in her room. 

 

Author's POV: 

As the Japanese teacher, Fujita Akira, walks in wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter