001

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: WELCOME FELLOW READERS! First thank you for subscribing this fanfic!! Second, I hope you enjoy this fanfic and I'll be updating weekly unless I'm busy. Though there will be double updates and stuff~ Enjoy! Don't forget to upvote!

Yein's POV:

"Yein-ah!" you hear your mother's voice downstairs.

Your stood up and patted your skirt. You hurriedly ran down, "Yes eomma?" 

"Aigoo" she ruffled your hair, "your cousin Seungcheol called. He agrees to you living with him."

"Really?! I can't wait!" you hugged your mother and went up to your room and continued to pack. Tomorrow I'm leaving Japan and going back to Korea. I wonder what it's like to be there again. You smiled at your own thoughts.

 

10:52 pm. 

You sighed as you kept rolling on your bed. You couldn't sleep. No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't. Maybe I should go for a walk outside. You stood up and carefully went downstairs without your parents noticing. The moonlight shined through the living room curtains. It felt peaceful. You opened to the door to your balcony and breathed the cold wind. I wonder if he got my letter. 

You noticed little rocks were thrown near you. You looked around to find where it came from. It was him, "Yah!" you half whispered half yelled at the tall guy with dark brown hair. He smiled at your reaction, "At least I didn't hit you." 

"Whatever. What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" you asked as you leaned towards the balcony railing. 

"I wanted to see you one last time. Your leaving to Korea tomorrow while I'm stuck here." he pouted. 

"Binnie oppa I'll come back and visit. Besides you have the other oppas here with you." 

You looked back inside your house to see if your parents were awake. It seemed that they weren't so you went outside to meet up with Binnie. He gave you a tight hug while you patted his back. You've been friends with Moonbin ever since you moved here to Japan. He was also from Korea but moved to Japan due to family business. His friends were also your really close friends, well only friends actually. You weren't close with any girls since you were always hanging out with Jonggi and his friends. Most girls were jealous of you. 

Binnie took your hands and started running, "where are we going?" you asked.

"They wanted to give you one l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter