002

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Birds were chirping outside of Yein's window that she left slightly open last night. The sun was shining through her curtains while Yein was still peacefully asleep. 

Knock. Knock. 

"Yein-ah" her mother called. She peeked as she slowly opens the door, "aigoo" she carefully ruffles Yein's hair, "Yein-ah, you better wake up or you'll be late for your flight." 

"mhmm..." Yein mumbled in response, "flight? wha- Omo! I'm going to be late!" 

Yein rushed to the bathroom and quickly got herself ready. She had totally forgotten about her flight today. She quickly applied light makeup and wore a white v-neck shirt  and black jeans. She then grabbed her black leather jacket and wore it. Yein left her washroom and grabbed her suitcase and purse. She had only brought one large suitcase and one smaller one along with her black purse, "Eomma I'm ready!" 

"We have the car ready Yein-ah. Let's go." her mother replied. Yein headed down with one of her suitcase while her father grabbed the other. They went and put her things into the trunk and headed to the airport. 

*1 text message* 

A text? I wonder whose it's from. She thought. She opened her phone to see a group picture of her friends. Yein smiled. 

'Yein-ah! Don't you dare forget about us or we'll never talk to you!' Mj wrote. 

'Noona~ Don't leave me with these meanie hyungs~ T-T' Sanha pretended to cry in the picture making Yein laugh.  She continued reading what her friends wrote until she saw Moonbin's. 

'Yah. Wearing the necklace I gave you? Remember how we met. You kept on trying to reach the cherry blossom that you didn't even see me behind you and fell on me. You kept crying until I gave you the cherry blossom. Don't forget us and we'll see each other again. Trust me. >.<' 

 

After a good twenty minutes of driving, Yein finally arrived at the airport with her parents. 

"Don't forget to eat your meals and don't skip them." her mother reminded her, "oh don't worry about getting a part time job, we'll still give you your weekly allowance ." 

"Yein-ah. Your cousin will pick you at the airport." Yein's father told her. She nodded in response. 

"Did you forget anything?" 

"Eomma calm down. I'll be fine. Oppa's there anyways to help me out." 

Yein's mother calmly nodded. She gave both her parents a tight hug and bade them goodbye. Yein continued walking until she was in front of her gate.

"Yin Yin!"

Yein turned around to see seven guys wearing uniform running towards her, "Oppas? What are you guys doing here? You skipped school? What?" she bombarded them with questions.

"Yah yah one at time." Rocky shushed her.

"We came to see you one last time noona~" Sanha said.

"We're only skipping first period. It's fine." Eunwoo joked receiving a smack from JinJin.

Moonbin handed Yein a medium-sized box, "What is it?"

"Open it once your on the plane." they all answered at the same time, "Okay..."

They came around Yein and gave her one last group hug before leaving. Yei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter