007

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The students were paired up by their own choice and Yein was paired up with Jinhwan. She found out he sat near her and also Chanwoo. They were all playing badminton and each pair of students had to go agaisnt another pair. Mijoo has asked Yein to be their partner and Jinhwan had agreed and the four of them decided to play a game. Yein being athletic , was really good at most sports. 

"Ready?" Mijoo asked. Yein nodded and looked at Jinhwan and he smiled at her, "yep were both ready!" she yelled back. 

Mijoo took a small step back and hit the birdy over the net. Since it was heading towards Jinhwan's side he smacked the birdy with his racket and he got on the other side. Yunhyeong ran towards the front and hit the birdy lightly but enough to make it go over the net. Yein ran to the front and smashed the birdy hard and it hit the floor making her team gain a point.

After fifteen minutes of playing badminton, Yein and Jinhwan won the game. Jinhwan had smashed the birdy and Yein screamed in joy. She ran up to him and hugged him making him blush. Yunhyeong noticed Jinhwan blushing and nudged his girlfriend.

"Wae?" Mijoo asked. Yunhyeong looked at Jinhwan and at Yein and wiggled his eyebrows. Mijoo looked at the two and giggled. She knew what her boyfriend meant. She picked up the birdy and her racket and dragged Yunhyeong to leave the two alone. 

Yein released the hug and blushed, "mianhye, I got excited." Jinhwan rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at her, "ah ani. It's fine."He noticed that both of his friends had left them. 

"Oh. Where did those two go?" Yein mentioned. 

"Yeah...Let's go find them." 

The end of the day: 

 

"Look it's Yein!" Yunhyeong called out. Yein walked out with her cousin and the other guys. She saw Yunhyeong waving at her and waved back. 

"Annyeong!" 

"Wanna walk home together?" Mijoo asked. Yein looked at her cousin S.Coups and he nodded, "you know where we live anyways."

"Okay! Thanks oppa!" Yein beamed. 

Mijoo looked at her confused, "wait. Do you by any chance..live with them?!" 

The students walking by paused and listened to their conversation. Whispers were already heard around them.

B.I. noticed the crowd around, "yah yah. Don't be too loud about it."

Yein looked at Mijoo with an innocent face, "yeah I live with them. Why, is there a problem?"

"Ani. It's just. You know their fans and don't you feel lonely being the only girl?" Mijoo asked. Yein shrugged. 

The rest of Seventeen left except for Hoshi who volunteered to stay with you along with Ikon and Mijoo. Yein found out they lived nearby and decided to walk home with them instead with Seventeen. Though Hoshi was with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter