006

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yein's POV:

"BWO?! YOUR S.COUP OPPA'S COUSIN?" a girl named Minah yelled. 

"Uh..neh I am." you replied. Before she could reply back, the homeroom teacher came back to the classroom with a stack of paper work. Not only is he your homeroom teacher but he is also the math teacher.

"Okay class sorry about that. Let's start today's lesson shall we?" groans were heard around the classroom and he laughed it off. 

 

Fast forward to lunch time:

 

"Yein-ah! Over here!" Hoshi called your name out and waved. Students were staring at you as you walked by them. Vernon was beside you and you two sat down at the lunch table.

"Is it me or is everyone staring over here." You noticed that people were staring at you and the boys. "Haha I may have forgotten to tell you that we are popular here and girls loves us." S.Coups awkwardly laughed.

"The girls love me more hyung." DK corrected and winked at the girls passing by making them giggle. 

"Ahh..No wonder some are shooting daggers at me." you said as you took a bite of your sandwich. Woozi patted your head and smiled, "don't worry we'll protect you if anything happens. Besides I don't think anyone would want to mess with you since your part of our group." 

"So have you made new friends?" Joshua asked. 

"I have actually. There's this girl in my class her name is Mijoo (A/N: Miju/Mijoo idk which one is right so I may switch it up from time to time.) and her boyfriend Yunhyeong. Their so cute together~" you cooed. You looked around to see Jeonghan and S.Coups busy feeding Minghao, Seungkwan and Dino which you found it adorable. Minggyu and Wonwoo 'fighting' with their food. (Meanie couple xD) And the rest were eating their own food. 

Mijoo and Yunhyeong were walking together with six other guys. They were walking near you and sat at the table beside yours. Mijoo smiled at you and mouthed you to come over. You hesitated at first since you were invited by your cousin. S.Coups saw you and Mijoo mouth-talking and snickered, "yah Yein ah, you know you can go right?" 

Startled you looked at him, "uh..jinja?" S.Coups nodded and you picked up your tray of food and walked over to where Mijoo was. As you were about to sit down,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter