004

Living With Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon and Yein wanted to go out. She asked S.Coups and he would only let her leave if someone was with her since she doesn't know the way around. Vernon and Joshua decided to go and hang out with her since she's also a foreigner like them. S.Coups decided to stay behind and finish up with his homework. S.Coups pushed Yein, Joshua and Vernon out of the house and smiled at them, "don't get lost! Bye!" He then closed the door on the three of them. 

"That was weird." Yein commented.

"Haha. Yeah.." Vernon awkwardly laughed, "so where do you want to go Yein-ah?" Joshua asked. Yein kept walking with the two guys trailing behind her, "I need to buy some things for school."

"Ah! I know a place." Vernon answered. 

 

Meanwhile back at the house, S.Coups and the others were preparing a welcoming party for Yein. Since S.Coups loves Yein so much that he basically sees her as a sister rather than his cousin, he wanted to go all out. Decorations were everywhere. As soon as Yein left with Joshua and Vernon, he called everyone down and started to decorate. Empy balloons were on the floor. The maknae Dino and Seungkwan were incharge of blowing up the balloons while Hoshi and DK were putting the balloons in random places. Mingyu, Wonwoo and Jeonghan were incharge of the food. Each one of them prepared a dish separately and together. Minggyu made hotpot, Wonwoo made grilled meat and Jeonghan made his famous ddeokboki. Together they made Dalkbal which is spicy chicken feet. While the others were busy at the house, S.Coups left to buy a cake for Yein with The8 , Jun and Woozi.

"Hyung what kind of cake does Yein like?" The8 asked. 

"She likes chocolate." S.Coups answered.  The four of them entered a nearby bakery which was only 15 minutes away from their dorm. The boys looked at all of the desserts. The bakery was filled with cakes, cupcakes and other types of desserts, "hyung do you think Yein would like this?" The8 pointed.

 

While the four of them were at the bakery, Vernon and Joshua kept Yein busy. They distracted her with other unnecessary stores to buy more time for the other guys.

"Oooh these shoes are so pretty!" Yein pointed at a pair of silver flats. She called one of the store's workers and asked to get her size. Joshua went to look around to buy shoes for his own while Vernon kept an eye on Yein.

After a good half an hour, the three of them went home. Yein had bought a lot more than she had expected and decided to cut back on her expenses. She doesn't like spending too much of her parents money since they worked hard for it. Even though she offered to get a job to pay for he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter