Chapter 5

It all began with sugar

Knock knock

 

Daehyun got up from his bed and went to his door.

„Hello again, “ A happy voice told Daehyun.

„Aaah yes ... hello“ This is weird ... really weird.

„Soooo...“ Youngjae's father held his hands behind his back „I wanted to thank you for the sugar and because Youngjae made too many pancakes I thought you would like some too.“ He smiled happily and handed Daehyun pancakes.

„I don’t know what to say ... thank you ... I guess“ He smiled to Youngjae father and didn’t know what to do because he didn’t go away.

„No worries ...“ He was tilting himself from one leg to another trying to look into Daehyun’s flat.

„So ... would you like to eat them with me?“

„I thought you never ask,“ and he made his way towards Daehyuns kitchen.

Jeez ...  I have a bad feeling about it.

„Sit right here“ Daehyun pointed to the chair in front of the table. When he took out the plates to put the pancakes on he somehow felt how the guy was staring at him. What does he want from me?

„Here you go“ He turned himself over, „Your pancakes“

„Yes, thank you. Youngjae’s actually.“

„aaa yes you mentioned it before.“ And it was total silence. And seriously awkward one to Daehyun. Just Daehyun and some stranger munching pancakes in his flat. Isn’t it dangerous? Maybe he is from some kind of mafia? What does he want from me?

„ I actually haven’t introduced myself to you“ He started a conversation. „I am Daehyun, 20 years old and just moved here a week ago or something like that. Eh..what else... I really don’t know this city and I am going to university tomorrow.“

„Nice to meet you Daehyun. I am Youngjae's father and I am not living here I am just visiting. These pancakes are to kill for btw.“ He smiled weirdly and started to eat his cakes again.

Well ... he is weird I should be more careful ... What the hell? He even didn’t say his name ...Youngjae father. Who the hell is Youngjae? Suddenly he remembered how he saw this man carrying boxes and some guy was there too. Maybe this guy is Youngjae then?

„I am so sorry.“ He heard how Youngjae father told him

„Wh-what?“ This scared Daehyun he was thinking so hard that he forgot he was there for a minute.

„I haven’t introduced you to Youngjae and here I am talking about him,“ He looked down on his plate that was empty already.

Holy crap ... how long was I thinking? He was talking about him?  This was not good. Daehyun didn’t want to be with him anymore he didn’t know how to be around strangers. He felt how his face turned pinkish when there was a knock on his door.

Thank you so much ...  

„I’m gonna get that.“ He stood up as fast as he could and ran towards the door but before that, he saw the guys smirk all over his face. 

 

 


 

 

Daehyun didn’t think much about the guys smirk, the important thing is that he could get away from him.

So he opened the door and there was standing a young boy about Daehyuns height with dark brown hair white loose t-shirt and perfect pair of jeans with some kind of slippers.

 

„Hello?“ The guy said.

„Oouu—yeah? He-hello?“ He started to blush thinking how long he had stared at him.

„Are you Daehoon?“

„Daehyun ...  yes.“

 

„Ouu... sorry about that I am Youngjae“ He gave Daehyun his hand to shake it

„The pancake guy? Yes... Hello Youngjae“ He took his hand, well more slipped his hand over Youngjae’s hand.

„Pancake guy?“ He smiled a little, „ Not the name I want to be called with but okay. I think my father is here then, right?“

„Youngjae father, yes he is here“ He welcomed Youngjae inside.

„Where can I put my shoes?“

„Shoes? You mean your cute blue fluffy slippers? You can come inside with them“ Now it was Daehyun time to smile a little. It Isn’t so bad he looks kinda cute.

„Thank you,“ He blushed a little and walked behind Daehyun when he saw his father the smile on his face turned into scary more like satan face.

„Heyyy Youngjae“ His father flashed a victorious smile, „You came.“

„You came?“ Daehyun was lost.

„My father left me a note telling me where he suddenly went and now I need to kill him for leaving me all alone there.“ Youngjae said with a smile looking towards Daehyun. „You don’t mind right?“

„What? Kill?“ Daehyun eyes went twice the size they usually are.

„Not—no..o. N—ot kill like really kill. He is ju- just you know.“ Youngjae started to blabber.

„Of course yeah I understand now.“ He turned over not to be face to face with Youngjae or his father. This all is soon too much for him. Too much people too much talking and too weird.

 

„So, dad. What are you doing here?“

„I was just thanking Daehyun for the sugar and eating with him“

„For an hour?“ Youngjae asked.

„Why did you come anyway?“ His dad asked him back.

 

Daehyun turned over to see Youngjae answer but he felt like giggling when he saw how flushed Youngjae was.

 

„I—i—was just curious who gave us so much sugar...yeah..that's why“ He coughed and sat down on the chair hand covering his face.

„Well thank you Daehyun it was nice to see you I am gonna go now, bye,“ And he literally ran away leaving Youngjae alone there.

 

„This is weird.“ Daehyun said, “Do you want some water?“

„Sure and I am so sorry for my father he could be weird sometimes.“ He said still hands over his face.

„Sometimes,“ Daehyun started laughing, „Here, your water“ He handed Youngjae his water and just stood there.

„Ok, always, but you get used to it I promise“

„Get use to it?“ 

„Omfg sorry I didn’t mean it like that ... I just you know see him surely here around sometimes, you know“

„Yeah of course I see,“ They were now both looking at each other. They did not say anything they were just looking at each other and it wasn’t awkward at all. Then Daehyun started smiling.

 

 

„Can we be friends?  emn. i.. well, this came out weirdly,“ He laughed while scratching his neck.

„Yes we can.“

 

 

Another silence

 

 

„Well I am gonna go now or my father won’t stop talking about it“ He stood up.

„Sure thing. See you around?“ Daehyun followed him to the door to send him away.

„I’m gonna visit you sometimes. Bye Dae.“

„Bye“ He waved Youngjae until he turned away.

 

Dae, it is like my mom calls me. Wait ... I don’t know where he even lives. Damn!!


 

 

Suprise ... double upload :D Last night it started raining and I felt like writing so I did all this... (With tea and soft music playing of course :D)

 

Hope you like it.

Comment?:D :)