Chapter 13

It all began with sugar

 

 

Daehyun was sitting on the balcony with cold banana milk in his hands.

 

It was already spring.

 

He took a deep breath and smelled the fresh air looking at the sky. To be honest, the weather was not so good, it wasn’t cold but it surely wasn’t warm so every day Daehyun needed to wear some kind of fluffy sweaters that made him look like he didn’t know anything about fashion. Compared to the other students at his school he looked like a five-year-old with his clothes, but it was cold what could he do?

He looked across his room where Youngjae was making himself tea. It was a free day from school and Youngjae came to watch some movies.  What do I have, that makes him be friends with me? Daehyun was thinking. He never thought about himself as a good looking or outgoing person, aren’t these the main things that make people want to be with you?

He was still looking at Youngjae who was reading tea labels with frowned brows, suddenly he met with Daehyun eyes and smiled. Youngjae came walking towards Daehyun with a confused face.

„Hey, what kind of tea is that?“ Youngjae asked through the class, he was too cold to go outside.

„It is green tea with blueberries.“ Daehyun said with a smile, „mind to do some tea for me too, this milk is so freaking cold.“

„Anything for my ma ...“ Youngjae coughed, „friend, anything for ya.“ He flashed a smile and went back to the kitchen.

He could have said no ... Daehyun thought again. He opened the door and went to sit in the kitchen.  It was much warmer in there and when Youngjae was there, it made his kitchen 100% happier place to be.

„Hey, Youngjae?“ Daehyun said while supporting his hands under his chin. „ It is spring. . . I have known you for many months now but. . .“ He sad how Youngjae turned over with confused eyes.

„But why are you still hanging out with me? I mean what do you see in me that makes you stay here?“ Daehyun asked while looking at the fridge avoiding Youngjae’s eyes.  

„What’s with that question?“ Youngjae asked still confused.

„I mean, look at me,“ he pointed to his shirt, “I look like five years old and  honestly, I don’t know how to be a good friend to you.“ Youngjae put down his mug and walked to Daehyun.

„I love when you are wearing these cardigans, Daehyun. You seriously look good in those. You are funny, gorgeous, smart, helpful.“ Daehyun smiled a little. „I am with you because I love you, I don't think I need many reasons why to be around you, this one will do.“ Youngjae said while looking deeply into Daehyun eyes.

Daehyun heart started to beat faster and a little blush crawled up to his cheeks. „Thank you, YaeYae“ It was the only thing he knew what to say. He stood up and hugged Youngjae. I really love you Dae, Youngjae was thinking while he slipped his hands around Dae waist to hug him back. It was Daehyun who pulled away first because he saw something next to the tea mug.

„Is that?“ Daehyun pointed to the mug.

„Yep, I bought some cheesecake to eat while watching movies.“ Youngjae said with a proud face.

„I love you sooooo much.“ Daehyun said with a huge smile and kissed Youngjae on the cheek. He took his cake and jumped happily to the cough.  Youngjae put his hand on his cheek where Daehyun had kissed him. He. . .  really loves cheesecake more than anything. He flashed a smile,  nobody loves me less than a cake.  

He took his cake and went to sit as close to Daehyun as possible. He had chosen the movie called „The giver“ but Youngjae couldn’t think about the movie, he had huge plans on his head how to make Daehyun confess him faster because next time he wasn’t gonna get just a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

 

*  *  *  *  * 

 

 

 

The next day Youngjae called Kai to meet up.

„Hey Kai, sorry to ask you out, but I need your help.“ Youngjae said sitting on the park bench.

„Lately I am very popular with giving out my help.“ Kai yawned.

„I found out Daehyun likes me, and I want him to confess me already.“

„Somebody is unpatient, huh?“ Kai asked with a smirk.

„Yes, what the hell takes him so long?“

„Have you given him any hints?“ Kai asked

„Dude, he even kissed me on the cheek, because I bought him a cheesecake.“

„Well,“ Kai scratched his jaw, „did he apologise?“

„No, that is the point, he didn’t even blink, he was too happy about the cake.“ Youngjae whined.

„Maybe you should buy him more cheesecakes and if he kisses you again just make him realise what he just did.“

„And so what? What if he thinks I don’t like him then, like the last time.?“

„Well ... I don’t know. Damn,“ He inhaled as much as possible. „It is so difficult with you guys, D.O and I pretty much just kissed and it was all clear.“

„That is it.“ Youngjae yelled while hopping up from his seat. „You are the best, D.O is lucky to have you.“ He ran to the first food shop and bought a little cheesecake. Leaving Kai alone to the park.

 

 

 

When he arrived home, he changed his clothes more ... let just say ier. He was wearing a white T-shirt that did not cover his collar bones, a slim pair of blue jeans and a hair styled up. When he reached Daehyun’s apartment he let himself in. This is weird, where is he, maybe he has some kind of class. He made himself comfy and sat into Daehyun’s bed while playing with his guitar. The time went by fast, it was now nine in the evening and Daehyun was still not at home. When Youngjae tried to call him, he heard his phone from underneath his pillow.

Great, he left his phone at home. Youngjae laid down and before he knows it, he fell asleep.

 

It was almost a midnight when Daehyun finally arrived at home.  I am so tired, why my mom has to be such a blabber.

He took off his jacket and fell down on his bed but he heard someones breathing and it freaked him out. He the lights and saw Youngjae sleeping in his bed with a guitar next to him. It wasn’t our guitar night. Daehyun thought while looking at sleeping Yae. He looks so relaxed. Daehyun looked at Youngjae hair, „He looks good like that, he should wear it like that more often.“Daehyun whispered to himself. He let his eyes fall to Youngjae sleeping face and then to his chest that was rising with every breath he took. His legs were tangled around the blanket and he was hugging Daehyun’s bunny.

It was the cutest thing Daehyun had ever seen. He took his guitar away and slid himself next to sleeping Youngjae. „Good night YaeYae.“ Daehyun looked at Youngjae and kissed him on the nose before closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.

 

 

Youngjae was hot, he was still half sleeping but he felt how hot it was in the room. He opened his eyes carefully, it was really bright in this room. He looked out of the window. It is already morning? When he turned himself he saw Daehyun, who was sleeping next to him with yesterday’s clothes and makeup still on. Youngjae smiled to himself, He looks y.  Daehyun lips were slightly opened, his hair was messy and his shirt was rolled up, revealing his tummy and the edge of his boxer shorts.

Youngjae's plan was totally ruined. It felt like his plan was reversed. It was Youngjae who couldn’t keep his hands off of Daehyun’s belly and his shoulders, but he couldn’t risk waking him up.  It was supposed to be Daehyun to want to kiss him again, but no ... tables have turned. He really wanted to observe the sleeping beauty but it was too hot, Youngjae felt how he was already sweating.

He stood up carefully and opened the window, the air was chilly and it smelled nice. At the same time, Daehyun started to shift in his sleep. He seemed to have some kind of a dream. Youngjae sat beside Daehyun, he was talking in his sleep again. “Lo. . ve hem“ He said with a little smile. Another word -  „Cute“ Daehyun moved and hugged his pillow „Yae.“ That made Youngjae frown. „Cute?  I am not cute, I am hot“ he said it a little bit too loud because Daehyun opened his eyes.

 „Yae?“ he said with a hoarse voice.

 „What are you doing here?“ He closed his eyes again. Why am I here? Youngjae didn't know what to say.

„Eemn. . . I missed you, but you weren't at home, so I fell asleep.“ Daehyun smiled showing all of his teeth. It looked like he was still sleeping.

 „I missed you too.“ He said. Suddenly he opened his arms wide and clapped.

„Come here.“ He said while crabbing Youngjae's hand and pulling him down next to him. 

Youngjae shifted himself into a more comfortable position. Maybe I don’t need him to say that he loves me, he already has. Actions speak more than words anyway.

 

 


 

 

Hey!

My mum forgot to pay our internet bill so I didn't have internet for a while but I am back :D

So I just wanted to say that this story is getting closer to the end :( 

I don't want it to end :D I just did it a little bit longer but I guess I have to end it soon. 

But until then. Happy reading. Hope you like it :))))