Chapter 15

It all began with sugar

 

It was ten in the evening and Youngjae was walking to the playground. What is he going to do? He must be so scared right now. When he reached there, Daehyun was not there yet so he just decided to swing a little bit. In two minutes Daehyun was there with two cups of something.

„Hey, you made it.“ Youngjae smiled and hugged Daehyun.

„Yeah, so, coffee for you.“

 Youngjae took a sip „Caramel Macchiato, you remembered.“

„Yes, I did. Shall we?“ Daehyun said.

„So why did you ask me here?“ Youngjae asked walking towards the park.

„Just for a walk, you know?“ Daehyun said with a shaky voice.

Youngjae did not tell him anything about his voice or shaky hands. He was as nervous as Daehyun was.  „Ok, shall we go there?“ He pointed to the bridge.

 

„You know what bridge it is?“ Youngjae asked while looking at the town. They were on the hill so they saw the whole city from there. The town was shining with the moonlight. People were walking around, some were already drunk. Some windows were totally black- they were sleeping, and from some windows, Youngjae saw how people were walking around or sitting beside the computer.

„Isn’t it some kind of trust bridge or something like that?“ Daehyun asked.

„Kind of.“ Youngjae smiled and looked back at the town. „It is a bridge of trust, people come here with someone they love and tell them the sad or good news. This bridge takes people sad words and helps to carry them or good news to give a smile on their faces and share people happiness.“ Youngjae was talking while he was observing people around him, doing their everyday business.

Daehyun was staring at Youngjae. He was beautiful in this moonlight.

„I’ll remember that.“ He said taking a sip from his coffee.

Daehyun followed Youngjae who started walking back to their house. He spotted Youngjae’s hand and he felt the urge to hold his hand and tell him why he asked him outside, but the coward side of Daehyun took over. He just put his hands in his jacket pocket and walked home not talking much just observing the beauty of Youngjae.

 

Youngjae, on the other hand, was annoyed. . . he was tired of this, but at the same time, he didn’t want to rush Daehyun. He knew it meant a lot to Daehyun that he will confess first and he will find the courage to do this finally. Youngjae has already planned to stay with Daehyun, he won’t go anywhere, so it was fine.

 

 

*  *  *  *  *

 

 

They were both drinking their hot beverages in Daehyun place after the short walk.

„Dae, you are pretty weird today, something wrong?“ Youngjae asked after a while of silence.

„No!“ Daehyun said too fast and too loud. Smooth Daehyun...

Youngjae he looked at the ground looking upset.

„I am sorry YaeYae, I didn’t mean to yell at you.“ Daehyun moved closer to Youngjae.

„ No, I am sorry I can see you have some things on your mind. I can go if you want to be alone.“ Youngjae moved away from Daehyun.

 

„No, don’t go.“

 

He grabbed Youngjaes hand and pulled him into a hug. Youngjae tried to pull himself away from him, but Daehyun just held him more tightly.

„What are you doing, Daehyun?“ Youngjae asked carefully.

 

„I eemn I have something to tell you actually.“ He held Youngjae shoulders while looking into his eyes. He felt how his heart was beating like crazy but he was too scared to say anything, he just looked at Youngjae for a while.

„Dae?“ Youngjae said softly moving closer to him. He slid his fingers across Daehyuns face, and Dae closed his eyes trying to sink into his touch. 

„You can tell me anything.“ Youngjae said softly, moving even closer to Daehyun whose eyes were still closed.

 

When he opened his eyes he was not scared, he felt happy. Youngjae was almost in his lap, his legs were wrapped around Daehyun body, one of his hands was softly on his shoulder and his eyes were full of love and care. Daehyun didn’t say anything, he moved closer to Youngjae and stopped right in front of his face, noses almost touching.

He was looking at Youngjae, trying to figure out if he is scared or discussed but all he saw was love. Suddenly Youngjae closed the cap between them. Daehyun felt his crushes lips on his. He did not know how to react, how to kiss even. But when Youngjae started to move his lips he felt butterflies, he felt like he was in heaven. Everything else was erased, the only thing he could think of was Youngjaes lips.

For a second Youngjae thought Daehyun did not want this because he was so stiff, but when he loosened up and kissed him back, he knew it was right. He had waited for this moment for so long and now it was here. He smiled into the kiss before deepening it.

Daehyun felt amazing and started to move his lips slowly not knowing what he was doing, he was just following his guts. When he felt something wet on his lower lip he stopped for a second and looked at Youngjae, whose eyes were closed but shaken a little bit and his cheeks were pink. When he felt how Youngjae bit his lip he made his mouth open to say something but stopped when felt how Youngjae tongue was in his mouth. It was weird, but he liked it, it tasted like coffee. When he was starting to lose his breath, the kiss started to feel better by the second and suddenly he heard how he moaned. . . it was embarrassing like hell. Youngjae pulled away when he heard that and planted another soft kiss on Dae lips before moving away from him. He didn’t notice when they got so close. He was now looking at Daehyun who seemed to be embarrassed, but that only made Youngjae laugh.

„Good talk, “ Youngjae said smiling.

Daehyun just looked up to see Yae’s face. His lips were a little bit bruised but that looked really good on him.

 Daehyun hugged him tightly while planting small kisses onto his forehead.

„I love you Youngjae.“ Daehyun said with a shaky voice.

„I love you too Dae.“ Youngjae said  looking into Daehyun deep brown eyes.

Finally

„I love you more.“ He kissed Youngjae again, but this time he wasn’t scared. He tried to remember every touch he made, he tried to remember how Youngjae skin felt underneath his fingertips. Every kiss he got from Youngjae felt like heaven, his soft lips against his big dry ones and his hands around his waist.

„This is the moment to remember forever.“ Daehyun said when he pulled away from Youngjae.

That night they both fell asleep holding each other on the edge of Daehyuns bed.

 

 

*  *  *  *  *

 

 

Next morning they took a bus to school together and as always Kai understood something was up.

„You two are rather happy today, fresh, pink cheeks, smiling faces,“ He smiled, “Soooo Daehyun you finally did it?“

„Well, kinda.“ He answered.

„Whatever you did it is good bro. Now we can go on double dates.“

„Can we go to the new cafe?“ Youngjae asked happily.

„You mean the one on Park Street?“ Do ask while walking towards them, „Sorry I just could not miss this for anything, Dae looks like you finally confessed.“

He hit Daehyun to the head with his palm.

„Ouch,“ Daehyun scratched his head, “What was that for?“

„For taking too long, what if Youngjae had said yes to other girls?“

„Other GIRLS?“ Daehyun raised an eyebrow.

„Yes other, well ...“ Kyungsoo looked at Daehyun from head to toe, “well I believe you are totally bottom.“

That made Kai smirk. „Naah, Youngjae looks like he would bottom.“

„I am sorry what?“ Youngjae said as manly as possible. „I do not bottom I am the opposite of that.“

„Yeah really?“ Kai added.

„Okay sorry guys but what are you talking about?“ Daehyun spoke up. Suddenly all 3 pairs of eyes were on him.

„You are kidding right?“ DO asked.

„No I am not actually, could someone tell me what that means?“

„Mkm, ain’t gonna happen,“ Kai said while taking Kyungsoo hand and walking towards the school exit.

„Hey, school is on the other way.“ Youngjae jelled.

„I know that, but all that talking about you know what is slowly getting me, I need my time with Do, see you somewhere sometimes.“ Kai waved and pulled Kyungsoo with him towards his car leaving one seriously confused guy and a laughing guy behind.

„Youngjae, what was going on?“ Daehyun pulled his boyfriend's hand.

„You need to google that one too because it is too weird to tell you that. Maybe you should just google everything related to that word too, you know just in case.“ Youngjae told.

„Okay, got it but where did they go?“

Youngjae stopped and looked behind him, where Kai and Do went.  What am I supposed to tell him?  „I am not sure actually.“ Good save Youngjae. He patted himself in his mind.

Daehyun and Youngjae went to sit under a tree, that grew next to the school. „ I am glad I ran into Kai on the first day of school.“ Daehyun said while looking at the sky.

„Well, I am glad, that my father got me a room in the same house you live in.“ Youngjae said.

„We are awesome all together.“ Daehyun said while looking into Youngjae eyes.

„And my two friends, they are so cute.“ Daehyun smiled while holding Youngjae hand. „But none of them beats you. I love you“ He planted a small kiss on Youngjae forehead.

„Same goes to you, but I won’t kiss you, we are in school.“

„Oh gawd, I forgot, what if somebody saw us?“ Daehyun started to panic and looked around carefully.

„Relax,“ Youngjae held Daehyun by his waist, „It is twenty minutes after the second class, there is nobody here.“

Daehyun relaxed a little bit under his boyfriend's touch.

 

„I saw it.“ Kai said with a huge smile.

„Wow...“Youngjae whistled, „That was like really fast.“

Daehyun checked his watch. „Ten minutes.“

„Omo“...Kyungsoo smiled and clapped. „I saw Daehyun kissed another person. This is sooo going into my diary.“

„With your other achievement.“ Kai added while lifting his eyebrows.

„Shut up.“ Kyungsoo hit him to his stomach.

„Don’t tell anybody.“ Daehyun started to panic once more.

„Chill, it is cute, soon you will be doing much more than just forehead kisses.“

„We already did.“ Daehyun said proudly looking at Youngjae who as blushing.

„Aweee is Youngjae blushing.“ Do say while ruffling his hair. „How far did you go?“

„We kissed.“ Youngjae said with puffy cheeks.

„But it was hot, right?“ Kai asked behind Kyungsoo while hugging him, head on his shoulder.

„Could you guys leave us alone, we will get there sooner or later.“ Youngjae said.

„There?“ Kyungsoo asked with huge eyes

„What you guys did there for ten minutes.“ Youngjae said with a smirk.

„How do you know what we did?“ DO asked.

„Ou please, Kai here basically already told us and look at your hair, now we know who is bottom.“ Youngjae wiggled his eyebrows and looked at Kai who had a proud face on.

„Well, you don’t get here too soon. Less than 10 minutes is hard to break.“ Kai laughed while hugging his boyfriend even more.

„Shut up.“ Youngjae said with a playful smile and noticing his own boyfriend behind him reading something from his phone.

„Found it already?“ Youngjae asked him.

„Mmmm.“ Daehyun nodded.

 

„He is just translating some words.“ Youngjae said to Kai and Do, who was looking at him weirdly.

„Daehyun,“ Kai shouted, „Maybe you can ask your boyfriend here if he could show what those words mean?“

„No!“ Youngjae said to Kai, „Don’t listen to him, he is one old ert.“

Daehyun just smiled at them but suddenly he stood up „I should go to class now.“  He found out what the conversation was about, he turned around fast and ran into his school building trying to hide his blush from other people and calm his heartbeat down.

„ He found out, “ Kyungsoo said while looking at running Daehyun.

„Yep.“ Kai said. „Youngjae, take care of him, will you?“

„Of course I will,“ he smiled and looked over his shoulder where his new boyfriend just went.

 „Well you do that and we should really make that date someday.“ Kyungsoo said with a smile on his round face.

„It is a deal.“ Youngjae said. „But I’ll see you around, I’m going to find my boyfriend now.“

 

 

 

 

Kaisoo POV

 

„How did you get these kind of friend anyway?“ Kyungsoo asked his boyfriend who was now laying on the grass under the tree.

„He was looking for our classroom on the first day, so I made him a school tour and we just kept in touch.“ Kai said with closed eyes.

„Lucky him.“

„No,“ Kai looked into Do eyes, “lucky us, it is funnier with them, we are like baby sitters.“

„That’s true.“ Kyungsoo smiled his heart-shaped smile.

„Come here.“ Kai said. Kyungsoo moved closer to Kai moving his head on his shoulder.

„We should help our babies.“ Kai said softly.

„That is what this double date is for.“ Kyungsoo said, “How does a beach walk and a movie at Daehyun place sound?“

„You are a genius,“ Kai kissed his cheek. „I think I just fell for you harder.“

„Cheap.“ Kyungsoo said laughing.

„I’ll make it up to you.“

„Can’t wait.“ Do turned his face and kissed Kai softly for a few seconds.

„Wanna play truant this class?“ Kai suggested.

„I am not moving from here for another 30 minutes.“

„That’s my boyfriend.“ He smiled.

„This school year has been the best one so far.“ Kyungsoo mumbled to himself while looking at the sky with a soft smile.

 

 


 

 

THE END

My story is over :( 

I hope you liked it. It was really fun to write that. Actually it was in my to-do list for 2015.
 

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TO ALL WHO READ IT.


And my special thank you with a 90 bow goes to Mariaree. Every time I uploaded a new chapter I always waited for your comment xD Cheap I know but still thank you so much :D

And to all others who left comments :) God bless yall xD 

 

 

 

ByeBye from me too!! :)
And I'll let you now go with the MOST perfect gif