Chapter 14

It all began with sugar

 

„Daehyun“ Youngjae was yelling from his kitchen.

„Youngjae“ Daehyun yelled back at him.

„Do you like rainbow sprinkles or chocolate ones?“

„Definitely the rainbow ones.“ Daehyun answered after thinking for a while. It was food Youngjae was talking about, these kinds of answers needed deep thinking.

„Really? I am more of a chocolate person.“ Youngjae was shaking his sprinkles.

 

Daehyun closed his book and walked towards Youngjae to the kitchen.

„Well ... maybe half with rainbow ones then?“ Youngjae looked at him and smiled.

„Good idea.“ And he poured the whole packet of sprinkles on his cupcakes.

 

„Why are you cooking?“ Daehyun asked while tasting the sweet sauce.“

„Just felt like it, I was watching this cooking show with a British cook and his cookings looked so delicious. I am trying my best right now for your knowledge.“

„I know.“Daehyun said warmly, „I can’t wait to eat them.“

„Who told you these are for you, huh?“ Youngjae was teasing Daehyun while putting last decorations on the muffins.

 

Daehyun pouted and looked at the muffins but before he knew Youngjae kissed him on the edge of his lips.

Daehyun looked at Youngjae who was already carrying the cupcakes to the fridge.

„What was that for?“ Daehyun asked with a red face.

„What?“ Youngjae said, not looking at him.

„You. . . didn’t. . . wait. . . „Daehyun couldn’t form a sentence.

Youngjae walked in front of Daehyun, he was inches away from his face.

„Remember?“                               

Daehyun shook his head.

 

„If you pout I will kiss it away.“ Youngjae said and blew some air on Daehyun’s lips who was now blushing like hell.

 

„Don’t tell me you forgot.“ Youngjae said with a smirk, he liked how Daehyun looked like, he liked how close they were right now and he loved that Daehyun did not move away from him, even of their chest are almost touching.

 

Holy , why is he so close . . .  Daehyun thought while putting his hand in the table for support, he couldn’t move. To be honest he did not feel like moving. All he could think of was Youngjae, his smile, his smell, his touch. He was too scared to do the first move thought. He did his best not to close the small-cap between their faces. I don’t want to confess him like that. But what if this is the only change? No that can’t be I basically live with this guy I can do it any time I want. He cleaned his throat and put his hand on Youngjae waist and smiled to Youngjae before kissing his cheek.

„I usually do not kiss my friends but,“ he looked down and felt his cheeks go warmer (Like this could happen), “with you I feel like I can cross that.“

Daehyun took a deep breath and removed his hands from Youngjae waist.

 

Youngjae, on the other hand, was smiling like a creep.

Soon, DaeDae, soon.

   

„So you want these cupcakes or not?“ Youngjae said while waving one of his cake with rainbow sprinkles on top of it.

Daehyun turned around and smiled.

„I can never say no to food.“ He thanked Youngjae.

„Do you want some tea with these?“ Daehyun added.

„Sure, I’m gonna watch tv.“

„Let’s watch criminal minds.“ Daehyun said with puppy eyes.

„Whatever.“

 

 

Youngjae sat on the sofa and took the remote. It is always like this. He is never crossing the line. Is he afraid of me? He sighed and put the remote away. For Daehun’s luck, Criminal minds were on. What if he doesn’t want to cross the line with me?

 

„Penny for your thoughts.“ Daehyun said while carrying two cups of hot tea.

„Nothing important, but I’ll take that penny.“

Daehyun laughed and reached him the tea. His fingers brushed with Youngjae and he felt like all of his body nerves were there. They sent out these weird feelings around his body leaving his wanting for more. He shook a little bit and sat besides Youngjae. Right now he just needed to be close to him.

They were quiet, just two of them watching some criminal show. Suddenly Daehyun’s phone buzzed.

 

 

Kyungsoo: Hey, why aren’t you pleasing your soon to be boyfriend enough huh? I heard he has some pretensions about you.

Daehyun: What are you talking bout?

Kyungsoo: He needs more. . . NOW!!!

Daehyun: We are watching tv now. He looked over Youngjae who was still looking at tv and laughing how stupid these so called victims were.

Kyungsoo: Have you kissed him?

Daehyun: No!!

Kyungsoo: Are you close to him?

Daehyun: Yes. 

Kyungsoo: Skin to skin?

Daehyun: No. . .

Kyungsoo: He’s a guy,  you need to give him more or he will be tired soon.

Daehyun: How do you know?

Kyungsoo: Secret, but he has been complaining. The guy loves you. Act like a boyfriend for god’s sake.

Daehyun: How?

Kyungsoo: Figure it out, dude. Some skinship would be nice?

Daehyun: HE LOVES ME????

Kyungsoo: Obvious much?

Daehyun:   . . .

 

Daehyun put his phone away and looked at Youngjae.

 

„Are you bored?“ Daehyun asked.

„Kinda, this guy is such an idiot.“ Youngjae pointed to tv.

 

Daehyun just looked at him and felt like his heart was pulled away from his chest.

 

I need to show him that I love him.

„It is pretty outside, want to go for a walk?“ Daehyun said

„Sure, why not. Let’s  just watch this before, I need to see how this guy is going to die.“

„No,“ Daehyun said straightly. „Ten a clock, let’s meet in the playground.“ He walked to the door. „And put some warm clothes on, it is cold.“ He closed the door.

Youngjae smiled to himself and took his phone.

 

Youngjae: Thanks! I owe you one.

Kyungsoo: It worked?

Youngjae: Well he just asked me out for a walk in the night.

Kyungsoo: Yeah...romantic really -.-

Youngjae: Ou i’ll make it.

Kyungsoo: You owe me a lot. I will never forget this. Why am i even doing this?

Youngjae: You love your friends and yes i do. Thx Imma get ready.

Kyungsoo: Have fun kids.

 

 

„How are our babies doing?“ Kai asked from under his white soft blanket.

„Tonight, they are going out, “ Kyungsoo said while pulling the blanket away from Kai’s face.

„I am tired of their already.“ Kyungsoo said.

„Let them be, it isn’t so easy you know.“ Kai said and pulled Kyungsoo for a sweet kiss.

„Mmhm.“ Kyungsoo mumbled and shifted his head on Kai’s chest.

 

„They are going to be awesome.“ Kai said proudly. „It really does feel like they are our kids, you know.“

„I know, this is why it is so frustrating.“ Kyungsoo smiled and closed his eyes.

 

„You, are going to make a wonderful mum.“ Kai said while his boyfriend's hair.

„Mum?“ Kyungsoo stood up. „I am a father, a  manly father who will teach our child how to be a man.“

„Of course you will, but also you are going to make delicious meals and scare the crap out of their future boyfriends or girlfriends.“

„I will, won’t I?“ Kyungsoo said with a proud smile.

„Yes you are, but right now you are going to lay down here with me.“ Kai said warmly and cuddled closer to Kyungsoo.

 

 


Bonjour everybody! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

The next one is the big reveal lol... the confession so wait for it :)) 

 

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYBODY!! (It is Monday here in 3 hours :D)