Chapter 10

It all began with sugar

 

 

 

„I heard you went to the coffee shop with Kai, Daehyun.“ Kyungsoo said when he spotted Daehyun walking towards his class with a worried face.

„Oh ... hey DO.“ Daehyun faked a smile.

„What’s with a long face?“

„Nothing much, and yes I went out with your boyfriend.“

„Out?“ Kyungsoo yelled. „Like on a date?“

„What?“ Daehhyun asked, „Do you think I would go out with him?“

„So he is not hot enough for you?“ Kyungsoo asked with a frowned eyebrows.

„No ... he is hot . . . . wait. . . what?“ Daehyun was seriously confused.“ What I mean, he is hot but you know who I like and I am not the type to take other boyfriends.“ Daehyun sighted.

„Soooo. . . you just went out with him to talk?“

„Yes.“

„Got something useful?“

„Actually I did. And I saw Youngjae too there.“

„ Thank you, god. . . I thought you are falling for Kai here. If you fall for him tell me first so that I can kill you before it spreads, okay?“ D.O smiled widely.

„Yeah, sure.“ Daehyun rolled his eyes.

„Ya.“ Do said, “No rolling eyes at me, this is some serious conversation here. He is really hot and popular so I need to keep my eyes on him.“

„I understand but don’t go overboard, I like Youngjae, you know that.“

„Nothing is too much when we are talking about Kai.“

„Whatever, I must go to class now.“

„See you around.“ Kyungsoo waved at him and walked away slowly to observe people around him.

 

„Youngjae?“ Kyungsoo jumped out of fright when he saw him standing behind a wall. „How long have you been here?“

„Just got here, I am going to class.“ Youngjae smiled with a little blush on his face.

„Okay, see you then.“

Was he blushing? Did he hear us, what we talked? Daehyun is so screwed.

Youngjae didn’t go to class, he was just standing there with his pack back on his hands holding it close to his chest.

... I like Youngjae, you know that.

Like? As in like? Love? Why the hell is he talking about.

Youngjae felt how his heart started to beat faster. He just heard how his crush told somebody that he likes Youngjae.

When he walked towards the class, he saw how Daehyun was sitting in his chair eyes clued out of the window, holding a pen. There was a paper in front of him. He didn’t notice Youngjae, so he walked past him and saw his paper. Ways to tell.

Tell what? To who? Youngjae thought.

Suddenly Daehyun saw Youngjae and put the paper away really fast (More like throwing it away).

 and waved at him smiling weirdly.

„Hey, “ Youngjae said before the teacher entered the classroom.

Youngjae couldn’t think about the subject at all, and teacher warnings didn’t help it one bit. The only thing that was in his head was Daehyun. Is he in love with me too? I should ask Kyungsoo . . . yes . . . that is exactly what I am going to do.

„Youngjae?“ The teacher called him a little bit too loud.

Youngjae looked around and saw how people were staring at him, he was spacing out again. When he looked at Daehyun, he felt guilty, because he was obviously worried. Youngjae just smiled and shook his head little bit to calm Daehyun down.

„Yes, teacher?“

„What are you thinking there, mind to share?“

„It is kind of personal.“

„Well then, you can think outside, because you are out from this class for the rest of the subject. Take your bag and see me after class.“

Youngjae just grabbed his bag and walked out of class leaving still worried Daehyun behind him.

 

 

When he was walking in the hallways alone he pumped into Kyungsoo.

„You are free?“ Youngjae asked with a huge smile.

„Ye ... yes.“

„This is too perfect.“ Youngjae smiled even more. „Can we talk?“

„S..sure. But you are creeping me out with this smile and aren’t you supposed to be in class?“

„Teacher threw me out.“

„You? What the hell did you do?“

„Thinking, actually.“

Kyungsoo just raised his eyebrow.

„Do... I mean. . .  is Dae...“ Youngjae felt how his cheeks turned warm and he couldn’t find any words.

„Totally fallen for you? Yes, yes he is.“ Kyungsoo said with a little smile.

„What?“ Youngjae said shocked.

„Ou please, it is not like you hate him and you heard it before from him anyways. Is that what you were thinking about?“

„How did you know?“

„Because you had the same face as you have now.“ Kyungsoo said with a straight face.

Youngjae looked at his feet. „Well. . . This is awkward then.“

„No, it is not. Now it can go only better.“ Kyungsoo patted his shoulders. „But you did NOT hear it from me and Daehyun wants to tell you that first so ... do what you gotta do. I'm gonna go now. Enjoy your free class.“

„Thanks.“

„No problem. My boyfriend friend friends - soon to be boyfriends are also my friends.“

„That was confusing.“ Youngjae laughed and waved at Kyungsoo who was already walking away.

„Tell me about it.“  He yelled from the other side of the hallway. Damn... I should be a matchmaker after university.

 

What am I going to do now? It is Thursday, I am going to teach him guitar today too. He pulled his hair.

This is too weird.

So he decided to ask one person for help.

 

 

Youngjae: Hey dad, I gotta question for you.

Dad: Shoot.

Youngjae: Daehyun likes me...

Dad: Tell me something I don’t know. -.-

Youngjae: How am I supposed to act around him now? Wait. . . what?

Dad: Just act as you have until now. And didn’t you tell me that last time already?

Youngjae: No I did not.

Dad: Ok, then.

Youngjae: But it is weird... :(:(

Dad: You are weird if you can’t men up right now. It is time to take it to the next level, my boy.

Youngjae: But he wants to confess me first.

Dad: Who told you I was talking about confessing? :D :D

Youngjae: ?? O_o

Dad: Jeez. . . keep him a little bit closer from now on, do more skinship or something like that or I’ll come there and just tell him your big fat crush myself.

Youngjae: No, no need dad. Thanks, I got it.

Dad: Always on duty, sir.

Youngjae: Thanks, I can always count on you.

Dad: Don’t be so sure.

Youngjae: I am just gonna go now. . . before something weird happens.

Dad: 10,9,8.

Dad: 7

Youngjae: Bye.

Dad: 6,5,4,3,2,1. . . Bye. Love you.

Youngjae: That was cheap.

Dad: Do you want me there? ;)

Youngjae: I am gone already :D

 

 

He sighed and put his phone in his pocket to go to the next class. Luckily Daehyun wasn’t in that class so he was able to concentrate now. But before that, he needs to think some excuse to his teacher for spacing out.

 

 

 

*  *  *  *  * 

 

 

It was now seven in the evening and time for another guitar lesson. But this time Youngjae was nervous. How is he supposed to act?  Like usually is how everybody should say, but it is easier to say than do so.

But luckily Daehyun was as happy as always and he was not suspecting anything.

„Hey Youngjae.“

„Hello.“ Youngjae said while bowing slightly.  Damn ... what was that for?

„You ok?“ Daehyun asked with furrowed eyebrows.

„Yeah...“ Youngjae laughed, „Why wouldn’t I be.“

„Anyways. . . come inside. I made us some tea already.“

Youngjae felt butterflies flying inside his belly. Daehuyun made him some tea ... it is not he has never done him that, but this time Youngjae felt more honoured.

„Are you sure you are ok?“ Daehyun asked while he was sitting down on his sofa. Youngjae was sitting on the other side of the sofa drinking his still too hot tea and not looking towards Daehyun.

„I am not sick anymore.“

„I know.“ Youngjae answered and shifted himself closer to Daehyun with a racing heart.

„So. . . do you want to play anything special tonight?“ Youngjae asked while playing with his fingers.

„Maybe we can try to play Billionaire?“

„I love this song.“ Youngjae eyes lit up and he even looked at Daehyun for a second.

Daehyun smiled at him and tried to start playing. An hour later they were already playing and singing. Youngjae even forgot how awkward he felt around him.

It was when Daehyun put his hand over Youngjae shoulder when he stiffened and remembered everything. Daehyun felt this and he took his hand away.

 

When Daehyun put his hand around Youngjae he felt how he stiffened.  Omg, what did I do?  And he removed his hand fast.  I can’t do that, what if I scare him away.

 

Suddenly Youngjae stood up with a red face. „Don’t do that.“ He said softly.  I can’t hold myself back. I am scared.

Daehyun was looking at him with a scared face.  He hates me now, what did I do, I messed it up big time.!

„I am gonna go home, it is late already. Thanks for the tea Daehyun.“ He turned around and went to his apartment.

 

 

 


 

Another chapter is finally out. :)) 

 

Thank you all for reading, you guys are just awesome /thumbs up/

 

I tried to make a little angst here (I don't think it counts as one though) BUT i kinda like it :D  

Hope you like it!!!!