Chapter 1

It all began with sugar

He was standing on the balcony of his little apartment. It was a miracle to find a cheap place to live with a balcony but there he is now holding a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and a little smiley face drawn on top of it. Daehyun was 19 years old boy who just moved to Tallinn for his studies there.

To be honest it was his first time being away from his parents. It was really hard, he missed people around him, he missed saying good night to his mother and sister, he missed waking up because of the voices from the kitchen.

The first night in his new flat he almost ran back to home. It doesn’t mean anything that his real home is almost 250 miles away, if he needs to go home he will go there.

 

 Right now Daehyun was observing people who all seemed to be so busy. Some of them were talking on the phone and some of them were obviously running late to work after being up all night and now carrying a large cup of coffee with a pair of matching baggy eyes.

Daehyun was never one of those people, he hated being pushed over and living the same day over and over again. He was a light-hearted and joyful person who always saw something good in everything. But don’t be confused he likes to dream so much that at some point he falls in depression and it is pretty hard for him to enjoy life then.

 

Suddenly a car pulled over in front of his house and an old man came out carrying a large box which had something written on it but Daehyun didn’t see it from the third floor. Then a younger looking guy came out carrying a pile of boxes Daehyun wanted to see his face because he looked familiar but the boxes were covering his face. It was obvious that these people are moving to the same house as Daehyun and it made him really curious.

„Should I go and help them?“ he mumbled to himself.

 „Nooo..no..no..no that would be too weird.“ „What am I going to say? Hey I was just lurking around and saw you with a pile of boxes covering your face, would you like some help?“ He started laughing to himself while walking to the kitchen (what was actually less than ten steps away) thinking how stupid he could be sometimes.

Don’t get me wrong he didn’t want to go there because of the guy but because he felt this ... pressure to help other living beings and not being able to help someone really pissed him off. Since he was a little boy he started even rescuing mosquitos from his house. He never kills them, he always catches them carefully and lets them free outside. But he is really shy...like really, really shy and this is why he can’t help this guy outside right now. He will understand right!!

 

 


 

Hellooou everybody. Sorry if there are many mistakes but for my excuse it is pretty late here so... :D Just saying. It is short I know but I try my best. Did you like it so far anyway?  What do u guys think :D?